ICF New Banner Thread

varun

whos in the middle bond?
It was Bond before.
^Whoever it is ' date=' looks like he is being penetrated[/quote'] lo, change ho gaya
WTF?? no GOD in the banner?????
God is omnipresent - Check out behind Taylor - It's blurred - you can kinda make it out
Why not loop the animation? Its over before anyone sees it. But nice banner. Really like it. You have got a good sense of aesthetics.
Alright, added a slight delay - didnt wont to it to be annoying with looping. Perhaps I'll add it later. For some reason, the animation isnt that smooth on the net when compared on my computer in flash :two_thumbs_up:

It was Bond before. lo, change ho gaya God is omnipresent - Check out behind Taylor - It's blurred - you can kinda make it out Alright, added a slight delay - didnt wont to it to be annoying with looping. Perhaps I'll add it later. For some reason, the animation isnt that smooth on the net when compared on my computer in flash :two_thumbs_up:
Looks cool now. Yeah, I can see that Dhoni's trail is a bit jumpy, bit its not that noticeable. Cool banner really.:two_thumbs_up:

Gaurav, here's the font used for the ICF logo in the attachment if you would like to use it. Regarding the size, my advice would be either to convert it to flash or static. Gifs including jpegs tend to be bulky especially with effects. If you made the gif in photoshop, then make sure you saved it for 'web and devices' and you could play around with the settings to improve the size but for a tradeoff in quality. :dontknow:

truthfully? the small picture doesnt really do our great team much justice but thats my opinion!!! the pictures of SRT and Bhajji are little too faint!
Yeah, truthfully:D Yeah, it wasnt upto the mark and didnt go well with the site colours.