varun

ICF New Banner Thread

a small suggestion to whoever is making the new banner - take images from WC winnings sides in 1983' date=' 2011 and this Champions Trophy winning side and if possible, the Test no 1 team - add all those in one banner.[/quote'] I was thinking along similar lines......do you have links to any photo archives though??
Nice one jalebi. Good work. Have a suggestion. The 1983 picture is not so good. Who s that bald guy in that first picture.? I am sure u can replace it with a better one..thx.
yea.....even i don't like it that much.....too much light over-exposure.......but i want a 1983 pic with the team carrying the trophy....
thanks :icflove:......will keep posting diff versions.....mostly the same one with modifications....
Nice banner so far. Try to change the CT 2013 picture looks like Doctors conference. ICF in big letters and Indian cricket fans.com in small letters [even transparent will do] Add IPL somewhere in between :P
Nice banner so far. Try to change the CT 2013 picture looks like Doctors conference. ICF in big letters and Indian cricket fans.com in small letters [even transparent will do] Add IPL somewhere in between :P
:finger:........ will consider rest of your suggestions.......problem is......most CT 2013 celebration pics have them in those ugly coats......