varun

ICF New Banner Thread

eyp7.jpgvtfy.jpg Ok guys.....two new versions.......pretty much the same banner just that version 3 has the 1983 pic in full grayscale...... I think it works well.......just need to finalize what the central imagery will be.......I think Dhoni should be in the middle......you guys decide the other two.........
awesome work!!! dhoni with test championship mace could be added 28slide1.jpg
Ok ppl......for the centre pieces.....should I use in game pics.....or pics with the players holding a trophy or something.....like dhoni with the mace....srt with the world cup....???
Yeah good idea to have them with a trophy but what will Dravid hold? England tests maybe? But that is not on the same level with SRT's and Dhoni's trophies. I suggest you should use Sachin's 200 runs pic, Dhoni's WC winning shot pic and Dravid's Adelaide test pic. 5612424.cms131023.jpg11214755.cms
Yeah good idea to have them with a trophy but what will Dravid hold? England tests maybe? But that is not on the same level with SRT's and Dhoni's trophies. I suggest you should use Sachin's 200 runs pic, Dhoni's WC winning shot pic and Dravid's Adelaide test pic. 5612424.cms131023.jpg11214755.cms
Thanks for the suggestion.....but it is kinda hard to make those pics work.........especially SRT with his arms stretched....
one small suggestion' date='maybe have Tendu n Dravid in ODI kits too as it is mostly about LOI success[/quote'] There is a reason why I put them in the Test kit....the background pretty much has only saffron and green.....not much white......the white part of the tricolor is represented by SRT and Dravid's test kit.....Dhoni in blue for Ashoka chakra.......i'm not sure how successfully the idea has been executed....but yea....that's the logic