yusuf pathans record breaking odi debut set to begin

guys, yusuf pathan will be making his odi debut tomorrow & what a debut it will be. by the time his odi career ends, i expect him to break afridis 37-ball 100 & jayasuryas 17-ball 50 odi records. also, his odi strike-rate will be well above 130 when other batsmen struggle to have a 100+ sr. the way yusuf pathan bats, the oppositions r already scared of him & not to forget his bowling with which he took 27 wickets in 7 ranji trophy matches & even spun west zone to a win over eng a. against teams like pak, even yusuf pathans bowling will be enough, not to forget his murderous batting. and when the opposition has a player whose last name begins with a & ends with i & has 6 letters in total, then yusuf pathan reserves his best against that opposition & totally owns that player. he scored 2 murderous 50s against that opposition in the ipl & even dismissed that player once with the ball. tomorrow that player will be a part of the opposition, so expect some fireworks from yusuf pathan with both the bat & the ball

looking at the fact that padosi.com has 100s of threads everyday about that player whose last name begins with a & ends with i & has 6 letters in total, then y cant we have 1 yusuf pathan thread before his odi debut

nothing will happen to yusuf pathan & after yusuf pathans performance, ppl like fineleg will start to find new places to hide incase u dont know, yusuf pathan has the highest ever strike-rate in 20/20 & even list list-a strike-rate is 114. also his strike-rate in fc cricket is 87.5

just 1 match wasnt enough. and i cant understand y yusuf pathan was sent in so early. he should have been sent in after 40 overs so that he could bat in 20/20 style and score runs more freely. also, in bowling, pakistan had already lost many wickets & got all out so that didnt give him too many overs otherwise he would have bowled about 7-8 overs

YKP can be a good ODI late order batsman. I have been advocating YKP's inclusion in ODI-11' date= contrary to what amit$ thinks, just that I feel amit$ has been going OTT on YKP.
stop the keyboard abusing :mad:
just 1 match wasnt enough. and i cant understand y yusuf pathan was sent in so early. he should have been sent in after 40 overs so that he could bat in 20/20 style and score runs more freely. also' date=' in bowling, pakistan had already lost many wickets & got all out so that didnt give him too many overs otherwise he would have bowled about 7-8 overs[/quote'] dhoni wanted to put him in a comfortable position, but pathan still took the risk...