yusuf pathans record breaking odi debut set to begin

:icflove: @|v|!7$, Do you have an "open" Orkut profile as well or "regional blocked"? :haha: In otherwords, Got Orkut? :D
i dont use impure sites like orkut. i dont need some turkish site to make friends. i make girlfriends on pure indian sites and cricket sites.

and again he gives just 2 overs to yusuf pathan despite the fact that he got a bit of turn from the pitch. maybe dhoni & piyush chawla have something between themselves & chawla doesnt want another spinner to become a threat for his place in the team. chawla was being smashed all over for 85 runs in 10 overs without picking up a wicket. worst of all, yuvraj singh, who is only a part timer bowled 4 overs dhoni seems to be having something against yusuf pathans bowling in the same way he has something against badrinaths batting

dhoni seems to be having something against yusuf pathans bowling in the same way he has something against badrinaths batting
but he knows a thing or two about winning so have patience. there is a reason why he is leading the Indian side and not you.

and under-bowling yusuf costs india the match just like how under-batting badrinath cost csk in the ipl. cant believe yusuf pathan, who is a regular bowler in domestic cricket & bowls about 70% of his quota in domestic cricket, got to bowl just 2 overs