Joe Root should have scored 500 runs in this series

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

It is his life.

He is not listening to your or me here dud,  we are just discussing like in any other topic.

Imagine this logic for any other post, should pant come back directly into the eleven? It's his life! Ridiculous 

4 minutes ago, New guy said:

He is not listening to your or me here dud,  we are just discussing like in any other topic.

Imagine this logic for any other post, should pant come back directly into the eleven? It's his life! Ridiculous 

It is his life, we can discuss about his play but what can you discuss about his retirement,

8 hours ago, putrevus said:

He is already greatest batsman in England's history.Another two years, he will play another 30 tests.Since 2021 he has scored stagerring 14 test 100s.

He has simplest  technique among the fab 4.Least moving parts in his batting. This Bazball nonsense has ruined a great batsman.

Among the ones I saw, Barrington is greater than Root. You could depend on Barry in a crisis, especially overseas (e.g., Aus, WI), which one cannot always say about Root. And among those that I did not see, it is highly likely that Hutton was greater than Root in the post-WW2 players.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Kohli should have scored 500 runs. Would have done it had he played just the last 3 tests, after birth of his son. 

This kind of rubbish bowling lineup won't come to our shores so often. I rate the Bangladeshi bowling attack better than this English one, especially on Indian pitches. 

Imagine how many runs Sidhu or Kambli (not even speaking of Sehwag, Kohli, Sachin, etc here) would have scored against this popgun spin attack. Or Vijay Hazare. I feel like Hazare would have an average of 100+ if he played this attack.

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

Imagine how many runs Sidhu or Kambli (not even speaking of Sehwag, Kohli, Sachin, etc here) would have scored against this popgun spin attack. Or Vijay Hazare. I feel like Hazare would have an average of 100+ if he played this attack.

True. But siddhu is weak vs pace.he won't survive vs Andy and woody

Joe Root was not able to make 500 runs vs India in test series because *ing Indian cricket team fans specially napunsak Kohli Fans cursed him to become out of form. Because his fans can't digest success of other cricketers.

3 hours ago, cpct said:

Joe Root was not able to make 500 runs vs India in test series because *ing Indian cricket team fans specially napunsak Kohli Fans cursed him to become out of form. Because his fans can't digest success of other cricketers.

Why the hell would indian fans want root to do well vs india? 

Vice versa for pom fans.

On 3/15/2024 at 6:23 AM, Kron said:

Why the hell would indian fans want root to do well vs india? 

Vice versa for pom fans.

he can, instead, go and do well against Oz instead in Oz, but no, he won't do that...

Edited by Vijy