Most boring IPL season.

SandeepMotta

46 minutes ago, adi B said:

It's Actually the bowlers who are boring nowadays with same crap tactics

Bowling tactics are basically "bowl slower". Nobody tries searing yorkers at the feet of the batsmen which need to be dug out....... it is wide yorkers which is basically an almost wide ball and not a yorker at all, or slower this or slower that.

Just now, AKane said:

Bowling tactics are basically "bowl slower". Nobody tries searing yorkers at the feet of the batsmen which need to be dug out....... it is wide yorkers which is basically an almost wide ball and not a yorker at all, or slower this or slower that.

lets send you in akane, i wanna see how u can bowl at srh, kkr, mi batting line up. My guess: you will start your run up and keep running till you end up in ur side camp:cheer:

14 minutes ago, Chaos said:

lets send you in akane, i wanna see how u can bowl at srh, kkr, mi batting line up. My guess: you will start your run up and keep running till you end up in ur side camp:cheer:

same can be said of you right - send you in to bat and watching Chahal come in to bowl ....my guess is you will be running to the square leg umpire!!!!

But then neither you nor I make the big bucks in the game do we?

12 minutes ago, AKane said:

same can be said of you right - send you in to bat and watching Chahal come in to bowl ....my guess is you will be running to the square leg umpire!!!!

if i see chahal ill throw my helmet away pads away n send that ball into the stands. :bow:

13 minutes ago, AKane said:

but bucks wise we need to fake it to make it. Pay all ranji players to bowl to me full tosses n my length.

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

but bucks wise we need to fake it to make it. Pay all ranji players to bowl to me full tosses n my length.

Seriously though.... what is happening to Umraan and Tyagi ( if they are fit enough to bowl ) being sidelined for so long is not fair but nobody even dares to ask about it in the media.

It seems like some things are verboten.

Few indian companies after kohlis retirement they will ask in the interview: “what are your kohlifications”.

my answer: “ well, first few years we start slowly, access the products of our company and slowly roll them out and see how customers reaspond to our products…then we consolidate for another few years and then at the end we will accelerate to some profit…but cant guareentee we will survive”. That is the kohli sir strategy we follow.

Edited by Chaos