Most boring IPL season.

SandeepMotta

T20 is so boring man especially IPL,if they replaced bowlers with bowling machines nobody will notice.the pitches are a disgrace,unskilled batsmen can just swing through the line on almost every delivery.the grounds are so tiny that batsmen know even mishits will sail into the crowd.is this really entertaining?.

Predictability is another aspect. You kinda sense which 4 are going to finish at the bottom. These franchises show up year after year. They  show no progress.  A new team was formed 2 years back. THey already reach ed two finals and won one. LSG was also formed 2 years back. They already did better than the usual suspects. Until these teams improve we will see more boring matches.

6 hours ago, Vickydev said:

Nothings going to happen. Viewership is tremendously high this year, BCCI and their partners are getting what they want

Viewership peaked in first match rcb vs csk

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Predictability is another aspect. You kinda sense which 4 are going to finish at the bottom. These franchises show up year after year. They  show no progress.  A new team was formed 2 years back. THey already reach ed two finals and won one. LSG was also formed 2 years back. They already did better than the usual suspects. Until these teams improve we will see more boring matches.

Yes, disband PBKS, RCB and DC.

Play with 7 teams, the matches will get more interesting

Csk and mumbai indians won 6 out of last 7 IPLs in a format that's supposed to be unpredictable. to put it into perspective 6 different teams have won last 8 t20 world cups. 5 different teams won last 7 Big bash leagues,  6 different teams won last 7 T20 blasts. 5 different teams won last 7 Caribbean Premier League, and 5 different teams won last 7 PSLs. The stupid Impact rule thats clearly gonna hurt Indian cricket was most likely implemented to help Mumbai Indians and CSK because they usually have deeper rosters.

5 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Theres not enough quality players to have these many teams in IPL.

Quality will always suffer. 

And when some teams get quality players, they get of them. 

16 hours ago, Chaos said:

Im enjoying srh, finally playing right brand. Putting mi n rcb in their place :bow:

my fav team this season. they have taken t20 batting to a whole new level. Plus I love to watch unadkat trying to bowl, wish he was bowling against SRH. 

My only ask is they somehow fit umran in playing xi. Also Sundar for Shahbaz. 

On the contrary I am actually enjoying this .

It exposes the stat padders and anchors even more , you can't escape with a 55 ball 80 runs type of knock anymore , need to fire from start to finish 

Also what about the bowlers who can't bowl a Yorker to save their lives , all I see is the crap slower ball bouncer being overused and nothing new. 

Starc bowled a couple of Yorkers in one game and reaped the dividends , same for bumrah. 

It's Actually the bowlers who are boring nowadays with same crap tactics