SRH's Rise to the Top: The Cummins Effect

Downtown

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Head at 6.8 cr is a steal, MVP of white ball cricket right now. Abhishek has been a revelation, Reddy and Samad have surprised. Cummins is taking his job seriously and Nattu seems to have regained his mojo. Markram is a weak link, Phillips has to come in. 

They and KKR will fight for 2nd place on the table, RR will take 1st. 

Baz had tried this at kkr but Gill wasnt convinced.

11 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Shouldn't have stopped.   Even i was surprised how cummins took this job seriously. If anything KKR could have gone for Pattie instead of Starc. They would have been invincible.

Cummins had already played for KKR for huge bucks but got thrashed.

Cummins and Vettori have got the tactics right - dropped Mayank/Tripathi, top 7 bats are all in great to decent form, Markande/Nattu are getting better and Nitish looks like a great find.

Bowling attack is not great but only RR/KKR are better and I would put SRH on par with CSK/MI and above all the other teams' bowling units.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Cummins had already played for KKR for huge bucks but got thrashed.

He wasn't the captain I guess.

Here SRH is doing the same which Cummins wanted....going big at the top at an insane SR and put pressure on the opposition.

Abhishek Sharma has shown the intent..which we are dying to see from likes of Rohit, KL, Kohli.

3 hours ago, MediumPacer said:

Head and Cummins look positive.

i like fast bowling and big hitting not slow bowling and tuk tuk batting.

bro i dont mean to say this. But the way u posted… head and cummin’s every guy goes through that if u know what i mean.

6 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

He wasn't the captain I guess.

Here SRH is doing the same which Cummins wanted....going big at the top at an insane SR and put pressure on the opposition.

Abhishek Sharma has shown the intent..which we are dying to see from likes of Rohit, KL, Kohli.

dravid and especially rathod/mamba do not like intent.