SRH's Rise to the Top: The Cummins Effect

Downtown

Cummins's leadership skills and strategic insights have played an importnt role in turning SRH from an ordinary team to a world-beating force. Agree? 

Edited by Downtown

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

THeir bowling gets hammreed match after match inspite of insane consistency from their top order. Imagine their top order imploding.

Yes every chance it happens in a knockout. The pressure is immense. Tournaments are won by bowling

Will be surprised if SRH go all the way.

Just now, Lord said:

Yes every chance it happens in a knockout. The pressure is immense. Tournaments are won by bowling

Will be surprised if SRH go all the way.

Only reason i give them a chance is their luck with Australian captains. WHenever there is an Aussie captain they win. Something that RCB never considered. A franchise very much with south african mentality.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Only reason i give them a chance is their luck with Australian captains. WHenever there is an Aussie captain they win. Something that RCB never considered. A franchise very much with south african mentality.

They actually went till 20 cr for Cummins. 

1 minute ago, Lord said:

They actually went till 20 cr for Cummins. 

Shouldn't have stopped.   Even i was surprised how cummins took this job seriously. If anything KKR could have gone for Pattie instead of Starc. They would have been invincible.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Shouldn't have stopped.   Even i was surprised how cummins took this job seriously. If anything KKR could have gone for Pattie instead of Starc. They would have been invincible.

its ok rr v srh in playoffs, rr will get slaughtered especially chahal n ahswin :phehe:

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Rcb to win has to get rid of kohli.

Usually, nothing happens overnight. SRH has been trying to play such cricket since 2022 but KW slowed things down.  In 2023, Markham was made the captain, Brooks was brought in, but the batting did not click at all. In 2024, Head has made an impact, Abhishek and co are in better form, Klassan has become consistent, so the team is clicking at the moment. 

Head at 6.8 cr is a steal, MVP of white ball cricket right now. Abhishek has been a revelation, Reddy and Samad have surprised. Cummins is taking his job seriously and Nattu seems to have regained his mojo. Markram is a weak link, Phillips has to come in. 

They and KKR will fight for 2nd place on the table, RR will take 1st. 

25 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Head at 6.8 cr is a steal, MVP of white ball cricket right now. Abhishek has been a revelation, Reddy and Samad have surprised. Cummins is taking his job seriously and Nattu seems to have regained his mojo. Markram is a weak link, Phillips has to come in. 

They and KKR will fight for 2nd place on the table, RR will take 1st. 

Head is greater than kohli already in limited overs. Impact wise. He is well ahead.