good fight Dhoni's India, pakistan going nowhere but downhill after this victory

Even after i defeat ..i know for sure that..this indian team will beat the pakistani team 9 out of 10 times ..in whatever conditions...and it was really heartening to the fearlessness of these young lads.. and i am mighty impressed with the leadership of Dhoni...He is a lion hearted player...who will fight till the last breath ... i now know that this indian team is in safe hands...and it will reach newer highs in coming months and years...

Even after i defeat ..i know for sure that..this indian team will beat the pakistani team 9 out of 10 times ..in whatever conditions...and it was really heartening to the fearlessness of these young lads.. and i am mighty impressed with the leadership of Dhoni...He is a lion hearted player...who will fight till the last breath ... i now know that this indian team is in safe hands...and it will reach newer highs in coming months and years...
thats a Bold comment :cantstop:
well said
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
i second that our team is gonna rock :yay::dance::two_thumbs_up::icflove:

i think this defeat was needed for Dhoni and his men to strength their resolve to improve further... This indian team is performing well...and are getting good experience along... so a freaky loss will do well to keep the lads from complacency...and not to take the win for granted... this loss will eventually be good for indian team...for Asia cup and for upcoming champions trophy as well.. Its strange but i am not at all hurt by this loss..... for i can see more emphatic wins in coming months over pakis....In Dhoni and his team..i believe..

i think this defeat was needed for Dhoni and his men to strength their resolve to improve further... This indian team is performing well...and are getting good experience along... so a freaky loss will do well to keep the lads from complacency...and not to take the win for granted... this loss will eventually be good for indian team...for Asia cup and for upcoming champions trophy as well.. Its strange but i am not at all hurt by this loss..... for i can see more emphatic wins in coming months over pakis....In Dhoni and his team..i believe..
Same here. It just seemed a trifle irritating(like a mosquito bite) for about 2 mins and then nothing. Bring on Asia Cup! :two_thumbs_up:

they made some mistakes while chasing, they should have won the game with that batting line up. This team is good enough to win us 20-20 WC again and also 50-50 WC. Lets stick with this guys. We lost today because our spinners were attacked. Piyush Chawla was targetted.

dont lie....
dont lie....
Bhaya...i would have gone to bed now...had i been depressed or sad about the loss.. its 1 AM here in india... i am just thinking about the humiliation of pakistanis in pakistan by this same indian team... i have never been so confident of this indian team....Dhoni has really transformed this team into a battle hardened gladiators....i was really glad to see the resolve and fight of this indian team against the pakistanis... we were in the hunt till 99.1 overs of the game.... i am very glad that we will be playing pakistan in pakistan in coming matches... will be interesting encounter....again..

Well guys it was a bit sad that we lost today in the final, but as everyone has mentioned before, we showed a lot of character. Our bowling was disciplined for most part, but a couple of bowlers were targetted and Piyush Chawla will be a better bowler for the experience. Also, it is difficult to play under pressure game after game without any rest. But nothing to take away from Pakis, it was a all round performance from them, and I was impressed by Gul once again. Younis is a quality batsman and we all know that, and Butt's favorite opposition is India. But I am still convinced we have a better overall team and should do well in Asia cup. So, cheers for both the teams.

As soon as Asif comes back, will join with Tanvir as new pair bowlers. Tanvir was pretty good with new ball. Gul was superb at death overs. I forsee Pakistan to grab Asia Cup cause Riaz is likely to spread outburst on India team after what he has received :dance: Come ON Pakistan. There's no doubt India did well, but umpiring was horrible. If umpiring was fair today, India would have been out 200. :haha: Anyways, well done Dhoni :two_thumbs_up: