Captain Dhoni

flamy

don't know if u watched the early part of the game properly blue brigade, but ishant was impressive in his first spell. don't just go by stats.. he bowled will in first six overs. even in second spell. he was trying the right thing, but just that his yorkers were getting converted into full tosses. he bowled ok today meanwhile, high praise for praveen.. he is good for odi.s. just he needs to work on his batting a bit and he can be a good all rounder for us

don't know if u watched the early part of the game properly blue brigade, but ishant was impressive in his first spell. don't just go by stats.. he bowled will in first six overs.
Thats good.
even in second spell. he was trying the right thing, but just that his yorkers were getting converted into full tosses.
Thats real bad...this is Intl cricket, and one or two yorkers becoming full toss is ok, but need consistency that more yorkers remain yorkers
Guest Hiten.
don't know if u watched the early part of the game properly blue brigade, but ishant was impressive in his first spell. don't just go by stats.. he bowled will in first six overs. even in second spell. he was trying the right thing, but just that his yorkers were getting converted into full tosses. he bowled ok today meanwhile, high praise for praveen.. he is good for odi.s. just he needs to work on his batting a bit and he can be a good all rounder for us
That's what I am saying. Our bowlers need to use common sense. Bowling yorkers is the hardest thing to do and esp. when the batsmen are slaughtering you it makes it next to impossible to get your yorkers right. Remember Jayasuriya's 189 ? It clearly was not ZK's day as his yorkers would turn as 'cannon feeder' full tosses (that too on the leg side) to Sanath. All Sanath had to do was bring in his special flicking skills in and pile on runs. If you can't bowl yorkers, don't go for it. It may not be your day. Try bringing other variations in. Common sense is what I am asking for. I don't need no < 150 all outs.

Cant believe that the pressure got to him and he sent Raina ahead. I think a ak final got to even the best of the captains. Hope he learns from this and remains true to his own words: "Never focus on the opposition, always focus on ur own game."

Cant believe that the pressure got to him and he sent Raina ahead. I think a ak final got to even the best of the captains. Hope he learns from this and remains true to his own words: "Never focus on the opposition' date=' always focus on ur own game."[/quote'] he is not saying that cuz of pressure he promoted raina.. he is saying he promoted raina and then since he send all batsman ahead of him, there was pressure on him without any batsman left..