Ajantha Mendis and how to play him

umpire

ur a poor loser Ticz, same way when dilli lost in ipl in diff matchez. u kept blaming other teamz and defended dilli we got thrashed blue today!!! And instead of blaming our batsmen, u ridicule lanka?
and you are an idiot if you don' tpick the thread's sarcasm or anything.. or don't read the thread completely.
u updated the thread later to add the footnote. u did not post it initially. and u did these threads fr ipl too as i said. so ur true feeling is to blame lanka, and the foot note is to 'assuage' us.
that was added in a minute or two. even before marrir's mania's post, which was posted pretty much before your post.. and i have been regularly creating such threads in the past too.
that was added in a minute or two. even before marrir's mania's post, which was posted pretty much before your post..
as i said, i did not read ur footnote that u added later. i read ur Original post. U added the footnote *after* u started getting heat when others said ur thread is crap. You wanted to reduce the heat and later altered by adding the footnote.
kya ? pls explain mein kuch samjha nahi
crap thread... mendis bowled well and sl deserve to win
and i have been regularly creating such threads in the past too.
Yes, you have always refused to believe (even AFTER the match is over) THAT the team that beat the team that you support was a better team than your own team. You keep ridiculing the team that won hinting that "Its a fluke and we'll thrash them in the next match" - you hint the "fluke angle" always. (maybe Aus is exception, but i would not be surprised if u say Aus win against Ind is fluke too)
Ya' date=' he doesnt turn big, but turns enough to beat the bat/take the edge. Because the turn is not much, it is harder to figure out which way it is and play off the pitch[/quote'] so basically we are shut down for 20 overs from mendis and murali in upcoming odis... good god. why cant we produce this sort of spinner, errrrrrrrrr
so basically we are shut down for 20 overs from mendis and murali in upcoming odis... good god. why cant we produce this sort of spinner' date=' errrrrrrrrr[/quote'] After Kumble, in Test matches we are going to be so bare in *expert* slow/spin bowling. We may get ok-ish Test replacements, but they wont be destructive.

Why was A.Mendis not utilized fully in IPL? How many IPL matches did he get? Just one? Wasn't he part of Kolkata Knight Riders. Surely they shud have tried him for lot more matches? :dontknow: Did Ganguly and King Rukhi not spot this Mendis chap to play him more? PS: pls. dont merge - we dont have IPL forum anymore. i think at the rate of merging, this may get merged with wimbledon thread :hmpf:

chanakya, Yes. But I think maybe they would have benefitted by playing A.Mendis more often. Anyways, I dont particularly care abt KKR, just curious why Ganguly did not pick this guy. But, then again, Ganguly does not think too high of spinners in general.