Regarding the espn free service for asia cup in USA

jUST GOT IN MAIL TODAY Sent: 6/23/2008 12:22:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time Subj: ESPN360.com to Feature Exclusive Live Coverage in the U.S. of 2008 Asian Cup Cricket Tournament For Immediate Release June 23, 2008 ESPN360.com to Feature Exclusive Live Coverage in the U.S. of 2008 Asian Cup Cricket Tournament June 24 – July 6 Tournament Includes National Cricket Teams from India, Pakistan, UAE, Bangladesh, Hong Kong and Sri Lanka ESPN has reached an agreement to provide exclusive, live coverage of the 2008 Asia Cup Cricket Tournament on ESPN360.com in the U.S. and its territories. The six-team, 13-match biennial tournament features several of the world’s powerhouse national teams – including one of cricket’s fiercest international rivalries, India and Pakistan - and will be played June 24 through July 6 in Pakistan. The tournament will be available live, and for replay, exclusively on ESPN360.com. Cricinfo.com, the leading cricket news and information site, also will feature extensive highlights of the tournament, matched with its news, scores and analysis. “ESPN360.com is uniquely suited to serve the fans of ‘passion sports’ such as cricket, with growing and extremely devoted followers in the U.S.,” said Damon Phillips, vice president and general manager, ESPN360.com. “The Asia Cup is one of the world’s premiere cricket events, and is a fantastic addition to a programming lineup that already includes international soccer like Euro2008, the NBA and Euroleague basketball, golf and tennis majors, college football and basketball, international rugby and much more.” Cricinfo will feature highlights and full editorial coverage, reporting from each match in Pakistan. The leading cricket destination will provide live scoring and ball-by-ball commentary as well as 3D animation of each match, podcasts and a fantasy game during the tournament. The Asia Cup features 13 official One Day International (ODI) matches. In ODI format (the same format as the Cricket World Cup) each match is played over 50 “overs” per side. An over is a set of six consecutive legal balls bowled in succession. Hosted for the first time ever in Pakistan, matches for the 2008 Asia Cup tournament will be played in Karachi and Lahore. The tournament features two groups – A and B – with all match coverage starting at 7 a.m. ET on ESPN360.com. The final will be played July 6 in Karachi. All matches will also be available for full replay after conclusion. 2008 Asia Cup Cricket Schedule GROUP A GROUP B Sri Lanka India Bangladesh Pakistan UAE Hong Kong Match Schedule - All matches LIVE on ESPN360.com beginning 7 a.m. ET June 24 Bangladesh v UAE in Lahore Pakistan v Hong Kong in Karachi June 25 Bangladesh v Sri Lanka in Lahore Hong Kong v India in Karachi June 26 Sri Lanka v UAE in Lahore Pakistan v India in Karachi June 28 A2 v B2 in Karachi June 29 A1 v B1 in Karachi June 30 A1 v A2 in Karachi July 2 B1 v B2 in Karachi July 3 A1 v B2 in Karachi July 4 A2 v B1 in Karachi July 6 FINAL in Karachi ESPN360.com is ESPN's signature broadband sports network, giving fans a 24/7 online destination delivering more than 2,500 live, global sports events annually. The service is free to fans who receive their high-speed Internet connection from an affiliated service provider. It is currently available in nearly 24 million homes nationwide via more than 20 Internet service providers nationwide including AT&T, Verizon, RCN, Insight, Frontier, Cavalier, Charter, Mediacom, Conway, Grande Communications and more. ESPN360.com has nearly tripled its distribution since November 2006. It is also available at no cost to approximately 18 million U.S. college students and U.S.-based military personnel via computers connected to on-campus educational networks and on-base military networks (those with “.edu” and “.mil” domains). Consumers wanting more information about ESPN360.com, which Internet services currently provide it, and how they can get it should go to www.espn360.com. About Cricinfo: Cricinfo is the world's leading cricket website, ranked number one in all of its major markets. The site was founded in 1993, and its continuing success is built on the combination of live ball-by-ball coverage of all Test and one-day international matches, news and features written by some of the world's best cricket writers, and in-depth statistics on every one of the 3,000 international and 45,000 first class cricketers to have played the game. Cricinfo now reaches more than nine million users every month. Additionally, Cricinfo reaches the mobile Web as well, providing fans Cricinfo content on mobile applications and through some of the world's leading internet portals. -30-

Webcast only. Requires a plug in' date=' but no real hassle there. I don't think it's available in Canada though.[/quote'] actually problem is a lot preds.. plug in and stuff is nothing.. those with Veriozon net or some other crappy net, can only get to see this. those like me who have the best internet service provder of America, which is comcast won't get to watch this.. Comcast doesn't deal with ESPN360, for some stupid reason.
actually problem is a lot preds.. plug in and stuff is nothing.. those with Veriozon net or some other crappy net' date=' can only get to see this. those like me who have the best internet service provder of America, which is comcast won't get to watch this.. Comcast doesn't deal with ESPN360, for some stupid reason.[/quote'] I have comcast, and I get this. correction, I have insight.. which had been bought by comcast some time ago.. so i have to pay my bill on comcast.com.. and it comes in a comcast envelope.. I'm gonna get this
I have comcast, and I get this. correction, I have insight.. which had been bought by comcast some time ago.. so i have to pay my bill on comcast.com.. and it comes in a comcast envelope.. I'm gonna get this
wait up, isn't it asking for user/pass when u go to that link espn360.com and where did you get the user/pass from if it is
Guest Hiten.
no' date=' you will get to watch your very own russell peters instead on same link tomorrow..[/quote'] CBN for life then :proud: