Asia Cup Commentary team : Filled With All And Sundry.

I am as much Pakistani as you are a Bangladeshi. Dude, (or dude's uncle...ha).You need to see some doctor cuz you got some serious insecurities and make sure that you see a proper doctor and not some one like yourself.
I will, mate, but it still won't make you an Indian. You need to have Indian parents for that. And don't worry about me being a doctor. I will be practicing long after you have tired of waiting for an increase in your dole, and watching your fat belly burgeon while living off honest taxpayer's money. Ha-ha.
I will, mate, but it still won't make you an Indian. You need to have Indian parents for that. And don't worry about me being a doctor. I will be practicing long after you have tired of waiting for an increase in your dole, and watching your fat belly burgeon while living off honest taxpayer's money. Ha-ha.
ASSUMPTIONS MADE BY AN INSECURE LOSER: 1. I am not Indian 2. I rely on government funds 2. I live on welfare and live off honest tax payers money. Facts: You are a ***in *****hole and your writings dont even qualify you as a doctor from Afghanistan. I am not gonna write here arguing against your assumptions. But a doctor who makes assumptions about other ppl, their lifes, their morals(without knowing 1 bit about them) and brags about himself is nothign but a lowlife scum.At your age, making assumptions like this shows how unhappy and empty, a life of an old man liek you can be.
ASSUMPTIONS MADE BY AN INSECURE LOSER: 1. I am not Indian 2. I rely on government funds 2. I live on welfare and live off honest tax payers money. Facts: You are a ***in *****hole and your writings dont even qualify you as a doctor from Afghanistan. I am not gonna write here arguing against your assumptions. But a doctor who makes assumptions about other ppl, their lifes, their morals(without knowing 1 bit about them) and brags about himself is nothign but a lowlife scum.At your age, making assumptions like this shows how unhappy and empty, a life of an old man liek you can be.
Boy, I have really got to you, haven't I?:D

So if an Indian consider Wasim as great will be a pakistani .Honestly i am not getting this .I don't know much abt Y4c ,but if ur making an opinion based on what he thought about Wasim ,then it is unfortunate . Or because he ridiculed Sachin ? What i got is that he loves Wasim too much ,so some one riduled his hero ,he came back .Anything more than that? All this pulling down business is not for cricket loveing people .I know a plenty of pakistanis who admires Tendulkar ,some of them bash him as well ,thats because of their jealousy . Again if some one thinks that an Indian won't support a pakistani player over Indian ,thats wrong as well. I have a friend in college ,we used to call her traitor ,because she always supported pakistan in 90s just in cricket ,just because she madly loves Wasim Akram . Now she has completely changed her stance ,that he retired ,she stopped supporting pakistan .She wasn't even a muslim ,a pure hindu .Such things do happen .May be Y4C is such a person.

leaving the debate apart, i do have experience of listening to someone talking crap about Indian team, and he himself is an Indian, namely Rajev, and supports Pakistan. don't mind a person supporting other country's player, but hate such ppl who talk crap about their own country. Y4C, is not one of them though. hate such kind of folkz

leaving the debate apart, i do have experience of listening to someone talking crap about Indian team, and he himself is an Indian, namely Rajev, and supports Pakistan. don't mind a person supporting other country's player, but hate such ppl who talk crap about their own country. Y4C, is not one of them though. hate such kind of folkz
u r rite...you can feel it from his posts. Btw...always greets with Paaji no?:giggle:
ponting is ******* no wear near sachin tendulkar. ponting is a dumn ***. forget ponting he knows no cricket but likes to make his own team mates retire. he made steve waugh retire because he wanted captainship so pls dont say ponting > sachin instead say sachin >>>>>> ponting.
Dude..stop this school boy stuff.

I have no problem with anybody admiring Pakistani players. Greats from all countries should be admired. But to prove his point, he put down Tendulkar, completely inaccurately, having not bothered to check his facts or figures. You do that on indiancricketfans, I don't care if you started shouting "Jai Hind Amma", even before you exited your mum's birth canal, you are going to get ridiculed. Tendulkar is the greatest cricketer of this generation. You don't slander him and get away with it, certainly not on this forum.

I have no problem with anybody admiring Pakistani players. Greats from all countries should be admired. But to prove his point, he put down Tendulkar, completely inaccurately, having not bothered to check his facts or figures. You do that on indiancricketfans, I don't care if you started shouting "Jai Hind Amma", even before you exited your mum's birth canal, you are going to get ridiculed. Tendulkar is the greatest cricketer of this generation. You don't slander him and get away with it, certainly not on this forum.
What about what was said about Wasim Akram ? You dont get away with talking **** about a legend either. I have nothing but respect for Tendulkar but Wasim is a great cricketer. And Tendulkars average against Pakistan when wasim used to play was not up to his standards. Whether it was because of Wasim or the other pace battery of Pakistan, is a matter we can discuss some other day but you don't dare talk sh*t about me cuz I will dish it back to you but certainly I wont make lame assumptions liek you did.
So if an Indian consider Wasim as great will be a pakistani .Honestly i am not getting this .I don't know much abt Y4c ,but if ur making an opinion based on what he thought about Wasim ,then it is unfortunate . Or because he ridiculed Sachin ? What i got is that he loves Wasim too much ,so some one riduled his hero ,he came back .Anything more than that? All this pulling down business is not for cricket loveing people .I know a plenty of pakistanis who admires Tendulkar ,some of them bash him as well ,thats because of their jealousy . Again if some one thinks that an Indian won't support a pakistani player over Indian ,thats wrong as well. I have a friend in college ,we used to call her traitor ,because she always supported pakistan in 90s just in cricket ,just because she madly loves Wasim Akram . Now she has completely changed her stance ,that he retired ,she stopped supporting pakistan .She wasn't even a muslim ,a pure hindu .Such things do happen .May be Y4C is such a person.
Spot on. I just think wasim is a great cricketer and one of the few cricketers which turned me onto cricket. Some ppl cant accept that. I am glad we got some sensible posters here.

If you ask me, who is more humble. It will be Tendulkar. If you ask me who has a clean record and character,it will be Tendulkar. If you say , Tendulkar if a better cricketer than Wasim. I wont argue. He is in his own class but if you put down wasim to show how great Tendulkar is....This is when the debate starts. Tendulkar is Indias pride so I am proud of him. But if you ask me one cricketer who I want to watch outaa the 2, It will be none other than Wasim Akram.