Can Salman Butt make it to the Indian ODI squad

Butt no way Misbah yes and Gul yes..Gul is very gud and it was his spell in the T20 WC that restricted us to 157..his death bowling is excellent and i wud really love to see a bowler like Gul in our team..Misbah has a cool head and knows how to go about chasing totals..agreed he tries something cute in the end and gets out but he really is a composed character and clean striker of the ball..so he can make it to our team..

Faisal bro... the best way is to ignore the haters..even though I am Indian but i still support Pakistan whole heartedly(unless they are playing India,exception Akthar bowling)...even on PPassion, there are posts and threads which pisses me off but then i think there are stupids everywhere and best way is to ignore them...my support and love for pakistani team will always be same....there will be 10 ppl who will be saying crap about India, i dont care about them but reading that 1 pakistani saying or cheering India makes me feel good ...

Faisal bro... the best way is to ignore the haters..even though I am Indian but i still support Pakistan whole heartedly(unless they are playing India' date='exception Akthar bowling)...even on PPassion, there are posts and threads which pisses me off but then i think there are stupids everywhere and best way is to ignore them...my support and love for pakistani team will always be same....there will be 10 ppl who will be saying crap about India, i dont care about them but reading that 1 pakistani saying or cheering India makes me feel good ...[/quote'] Hey Rahul, Good to see you i didn't know you posted here . ... i fully agree with you but this Dada guy repeats the same thing over and over again which after a while gets very annoying but yes i will keep your advice in mind.
Faisal bro... the best way is to ignore the haters..even though I am Indian but i still support Pakistan whole heartedly(unless they are playing India' date='exception Akthar bowling)...even on PPassion, there are posts and threads which pisses me off but then i think there are stupids everywhere and best way is to ignore them...my support and love for pakistani team will always be same....there will be 10 ppl who will be saying crap about India, i dont care about them but reading that 1 pakistani saying or cheering India makes me feel good ...[/quote'] aaaaaaw, how touching... barf.gif
Munaf is injured? Munaf and Sree are better ODI bowlers than Gul? ...and when was the last time Zaheer performed well in an ODI series or even a single ODI?
MP.. against India..Gul has bowled 87.2 overs..has taken 13 wickets..gave 494 runs Avg = 38.00, SR = 40.31, ER = 5.36 Against Pakistan ..Sreesanth has bowled 74.5 overs..has taken 11 wickets..gave 405 Runs Avg = 36.82, SR = 40.82, ER = 5.41 Against Australia..sreesanth has bowled 81.2 overs..has taken 20 wickets ..gave 471 Runs. Avg = 23.55, SR = 24.40, ER = 5.79. Gul has not played against Aus yet. So YES..i would pick Sreesanth over Gul in ODIs definitely...when i know..he has pace..bounce..and wicket taking deliveries.. Sreesanth's performance agsint World's best ODI team is testimony of his talent and skills... Case closed.
Faisal bro... the best way is to ignore the haters..even though I am Indian but i still support Pakistan whole heartedly(unless they are playing India' date='exception Akthar bowling)...even on PPassion, there are posts and threads which pisses me off but then i think there are stupids everywhere and best way is to ignore them...my support and love for pakistani team will always be same....there will be 10 ppl who will be saying crap about India, i dont care about them but reading that 1 pakistani saying or cheering India makes me feel good ...[/quote'] With all due respect, Rahul, I think India can do very well without people like you. You stated clearly that when Akhtar plays, you suppport Pakistan over India. Thats very unfortunate. You can respect any team you like....thats a very good thing, but how can you support another team above India? Thats quite ridiculous.
because the last time you had this compulsion of throwing allegations without bothering to provide substantion we had asked you stand up and provide a reasoning and point out to the posts that bother you . We even told you to email or PM us if you felt uncomfortable. Feel free to tell your friend what happened after that. Like I said its very easy to level allegations and then run away on a anonymous forum but much harder to stand around and debate. As good a poster you are this one aspect of you is quite befuddling. And if there is anyone that is Racist and intolerant its majority of your community ..... you guys have problems with practically every other major religion in the world and have had such issues since 7th century AD. Iam sure you and your supporters will brush that away as mere coincidence ..... but you aint fooling anyone.
You continently forgot about the detailed explanation of each and every point that you brought up in fact it weren't even your points you just gave me a link to a random website and even then i took time out to discuss the whole issue yet you go around repeating the same thing over and over again. Its ironic that you are accusing of leveling allegations yet you are ok with the comments Dada made in this thread just because you two have the exact same agenda. I hope one day you and your friend Dada understand that this Shiv Sena school of thought where blaming everything on the folks a few miles NW of the Maharastra border is the norm will NOT get you any where.
Khota, he was using the term "racist" in a generic fashion, not really implying that we are a different race. He's a decent chap, one of the best around, don't be prejudiced because he's Pakistani.
Haha..he is prejudiced and talks about Shiv Sena...and those people being from same school of thought..or whatever. Let me make it clear: 1). I hate Shiv Sena from the bottom of my heart. 2). I don't hate Muslims for being Muslims..I never had any Muslim friends at all in India as I grew up in Punjab, but after coming to US, I have made some friends from different countries, including Pak, since I play cricket here. I just believe nationalism should come before religion, and this causes some friction for me. 3). Obviously, I have some anti-Pak sentiments in my heart but I never let them show and give everyone a fair chance to prove me wrong. My experiences so far been mixed, in real world and online. May peace be upon all of us :-D
Haha..he is prejudiced and talks about Shiv Sena...and those people being from same school of thought..or whatever. Let me make it clear: 1). I hate Shiv Sena from the bottom of my heart. 2). I don't hate Muslims for being Muslims..I never had any Muslim friends at all in India as I grew up in Punjab, but after coming to US, I have made some friends from different countries, including Pak, since I play cricket here. I just believe nationalism should come before religion, and this causes some friction for me. 3). Obviously, I have some anti-Pak sentiments in my heart but I never let them show and give everyone a fair chance to prove me wrong. My experiences so far been mixed, in real world and online. May peace be upon all of us :-D
appreciate your clarification, but just want to point a difference here.....you prefer nationalism our religion, but for majority of Pakistanis religion comes before nationalism......so please understand and keep this difference in mind when you are dealing with your neighbors... I am not saying your approach is wrong or our is wright.....juts merely pointing to a difference....
:hysterical::hysterical:....for peace to be upon you... you need to go upstairs...among 72 vigins..:cantstop:
appreciate your clarification' date=' but just want to point a difference here.....you prefer nationalism our religion, [b']but for majority of Pakistanis religion comes before nationalism......so please understand and keep this difference in mind when you are dealing with your neighbors... I am not saying your approach is wrong or our is wright.....juts merely pointing to a difference....
Your statement is kinda weird, because you address them as Pakistanis but then you say they value religion more then being a Pakistani....you are basically talking about Muslims or are the Pak Muslims a special breed ? Thats why I said it causes friction. Nationalism,culture, social values are all kept at a higher pedestal by me (& lots of other people in India) than religion. But when some people, with whom we have all this in common, don't value it (i am being very polite here), just because our religions differ, and identify with other people with whom they have nothing in common, then it will cause discomfort. I hope majority of Indian Muslims don't feel the way you feel, since that would be undermining the spirit of secularism India stands for. :-D