After all these years, they still seem to possess that Never-say-die attitude

This is what Imran Khan tried to instill in them. This is what Javed Miandad typified. For all their faults, they still seem to have that spirit esp when they PLAY WITH INDIA! It needs all of Indian players resolve and talents and no-wavering attitude before we can put it across padosis totally. Until, then it will be see-saw! I hate Younis Khan who keeps toying with us everytime.

This is what Imran Khan tried to instill in them. This is what Javed Miandad typified. For all their faults, they still seem to have that spirit esp when they PLAY WITH INDIA! It needs all of Indian players resolve and talents and no-wavering attitude before we can put it across padosis totally. Until, then it will be see-saw! I hate Younis Khan who keeps toying with us everytime.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ... i laughed so hard ...tum achay joke kar letay ho... i mean in decent way :--D
Guest dada_rocks

it's complacency stupid I told this couple of days back seeing these guys merry-making pics from pakistan.. lilke us they tooo thought pak is bangaldesh....... in next meeting pakistan will get royal phanty again ..

it's complacency stupid I told this couple of days back seeing these guys merry-making pics from pakistan.. lilke us they tooo thought pak is bangaldesh....... in next meeting pakistan will get royal phanty again ..
lol and the cycle continues :--D