I love our team

My perception towards our team has changed oflate.. dont know why and how.. I dont get frustrated with the losses anymore.. for I think this is jus one of those excpetions rather than inability. When we lost Kitply finals and even yday I dint get frustrated or mad at our players.. I know that they are trying their best.. I feel that these players are great talents and are trying their best unlike the Indian team in the past... I somehow feel that this team can develop into world beaters.... just that they need time n experience.. which they will get as the time goes.. I will not get mad even if we loose today and get kicked out of asia cup... I think that we are in the right direction of developing into a strong team.... this is quite different from what I was feeling in the past... is it only me or anyone have the same feeling?? Go India.. Im proud of our team.. Try your best Good Luck:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

My perception towards our team has changed oflate.. dont know why and how.. I dont get frustrated with the losses anymore.. for I think this is jus one of those excpetions rather than inability. When we lost Kitply finals and even yday I dint get frustrated or mad at our players.. I know that they are trying their best.. I feel that these players are great talents and are trying their best unlike the Indian team in the past... I somehow feel that this team can develop into world beaters.... just that they need time n experience.. which they will get as the time goes.. I will not get mad even if we loose today and get kicked out of asia cup... I think that we are in the right direction of developing into a strong team.... this is quite different from what I was feeling in the past... is it only me or anyone have the same feeling?? Go India.. Im proud of our team.. Try your best Good Luck:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
I also feel the same way. Earlier it was very disappointing, but now its more fulfilling. And yes, with time, this team will become the world beaters. The losses are important for this team. With each loss they are learning invaluable lessons that will make them tougher.

i agree with Zubin... although yesterdays loss was hard to digest...i think after a High in CB series...Dhoni must analyse the mistakes in the two losses to Pakistan..and rectify the mistakes..and learn the lesson from it. Indian players get complacent after a thumping win..and they lack the intensity... i would like to give benefit of doubt to players for playing in such harsh conditions for their fielding and Dead pitches ... But i would want players to own up their mistakes and compensate it in coming matches... overall...we are going to see some brilliant cricket from this team...and our Hold over Pakistani team will get stronger and stronger in coming years... and Not only pakistani team...This team has the making of a all concurring gladiators....and with Dhoni at the helms of the charge...i see nothing but Victory... Go Team India...Conquer the Asia first.

You just got old..I feel the same way.
i agree with Zubin... although yesterdays loss was hard to digest...i think after a High in CB series...Dhoni must analyse the mistakes in the two losses to Pakistan..and rectify the mistakes..and learn the lesson from it. Indian players get complacent after a thumping win..and they lack the intensity... i would like to give benefit of doubt to players for playing in such harsh conditions for their fielding and Dead pitches ... But i would want players to own up their mistakes and compensate it in coming matches... overall...we are going to see some brilliant cricket from this team...and our Hold over Pakistani team will get stronger and stronger in coming years... and Not only pakistani team...This team has the making of a all concurring gladiators....and with Dhoni at the helms of the charge...i see nothing but Victory... Go Team India...Conquer the Asia first.
agree completely TGIB.. I hafa a strong faith in dhoni... he seems a very level headed guy to lead the side.. who can bring bak our complacent players to the ground.. as long as everyone puts more than 100% commitment im happy.... and this team will do that i have no doubt in it..
Guest dada_rocks

Without the calming presence of Sachin this is 1/2 India team so I too am not reading much into these defeats........

Without the calming presence of Sachin this is 1/2 India team so I too am not reading much into these defeats........
Same here... Finding very difficult to motivate my self to follow their fortunes of late as I have been doing for the last decade and a half.

Every single match our bowlers are leaking 300+ runs. Thats the worry factor. I think this team and these players have a LOT OF POTENTIAL. They can indeed be a super team. But, we need to stop cra.p like IPL, and let these players focus on improving themselves. We can do it, sans Lalit Modi and Zinta, SRK's circus of IPL. Ofcourse IPL is *not* the only reason. Dont get me wrong. But, I feel IPL is ONE of the factors deterring the development of our crop of young players in the current squad.

Very good OP. In the past like 10 years ago when we lost 99% of the time I felt it was down to lack of commitment, effort and proffesionalism in training and in match play. I don't believe this is the case now. I love this team and their attidue! And as I type we cruise to victory and dump the jehadis out of the Asian Cup:two_thumbs_up:

Every single match our bowlers are leaking 300+ runs. Thats the worry factor. I think this team and these players have a LOT OF POTENTIAL. They can indeed be a super team. But, we need to stop cra.p like IPL, and let these players focus on improving themselves. We can do it, sans Lalit Modi and Zinta, SRK's circus of IPL. Ofcourse IPL is *not* the only reason. Dont get me wrong. But, I feel IPL is ONE of the factors deterring the development of our crop of young players in the current squad.
pls finey get over the IPL thing..it is not doing anything wrong..if u think that players get complacent because of money then dont u think v shd get rid of those players because they dont have committment..

exactly my feeling as OP.. before when we lost a game.. we rarely used to get close to target or push the other team till last 5 overs.. but these even in losses, we fighting till end.. its different thing that our bowling department still not upto the mark..

I think this IPL has helped out batsmen immensely.. you can clearly see the difference the way our batters have taken the game .... RR more than 7 in 1st 10 ovesr consistently.... so IPL has helped our batsmen..
exactly my feeling as OP.. before when we lost a game.. we rarely used to get close to target or push the other team till last 5 overs.. but these even in losses, we fighting till end.. its different thing that our bowling department still not upto the mark..
Very good OP. In the past like 10 years ago when we lost 99% of the time I felt it was down to lack of commitment, effort and proffesionalism in training and in match play. I don't believe this is the case now. I love this team and their attidue! And as I type we cruise to victory and dump the jehadis out of the Asian Cup:two_thumbs_up:
Exactly the attitude of this team is very refreshingggggggg.. almost all of them try n give their level best.. maybe thts i dont get frustrated with our losses.. GO TEAM INDIA!!! U SIMPLY ROCK!!!! :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: