Ridiculous merging

Ridiculous merging by some mods. My official thread was about Pakistan NOT being non minnows and now it looks liek I started the thread' Pakistan officially minnows' now. I understand threads with similar approach or point being merged together to stop the spamming but not the threads conveying the opposite and then by showing a different thread title and at the bottom showing the original thread starter. Not ranting. Just my opinion.

Ridiculous merging by some mods. My official thread was about Pakistan NOT being non minnows and now it looks liek I started the thread' Pakistan officially minnows' now. I understand threads with similar approach or point being merged together to stop the spamming but not the threads conveying the opposite and then by showing a different thread title and at the bottom showing the original thread starter. Not ranting. Just my opinion.
I completely agree with you.. there has been solme ridiculous merging going on recently.. one of my thread was merged with one which is totally irrelvant.. I even asked them to split.. but nothing happnd..

Many have been repeating this often. PLEASE STOP MERGING THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!! But whoever STOP THE MERGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That indeed is a ridiculous merger. Unless two threads are started on exactly identical subjects, they should not be merged.

case in point.. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=109500 see the thread title and post no. 19 and i have no idea why my thread was merged.. its in post 19.. i have also asked why it was merged at post 23.. that is really rridiculous unless the mods at tht time was smoking some sh.!t this is wat i call misuse of power.. and the thing is they cant even come out and admit that they did this merging...

case in point.. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=109500 see the thread title and post no. 19 and i have no idea why my thread was merged.. its in post 19.. i have also asked why it was merged at post 23.. that is really rridiculous unless the mode at tht time was smoking some sh.!t this is wat i call misuse of power.. and the thing is they cant even come out and admit that they did this merging...
Yes, another ridiculous merger!!

:haha: ------------------------------------------------------ Awright, let me be devil's advocate. I throw my support for merging the thread, but I have a suggestion of a new format. (1) " Todays match analysis, veiwes, cricticism, news and discussion" -- a common thread to discuss match on a particular day. (2) "BCCI news, views and discussion"-- one single thread, discussing all events and news related to Indian cricket board. (3) " Players fitness -- news and discussion" -- all post in one signle thread. (4) "Performance of current players in team India - news, analysis, stats and discussion" -- a single thread for all. (5) "Emerging domestic Talent watch -- discussion" (6) "Thread watch for strong, phaasht and furrrrious, meat eating team of Islamic republic of Bakistan" -- a thread which should be sticky. (7) "world cricket watch" Etc. etc. This will drastically, reduce the number of threads and confusion generating thereof aslo folks opening the thread for issues as trivial as merging of thread.