Dhoni Bhaiyya B Com?

Will BCom degree give him more IPL$ at the next event? Probably? No? Ok, in some way or fashion I hope it gives more $$$ to M$D so he can smile and count the money he has earned. Sponsorship$ - Tick IPL$$$ - Tick, tick, tick ODI$ - Tick T20$ - Tick All other misc. truckload $ - Tick B.Com $ - Dunno,but hope M$D gets this also Test cricket - eh? where is the $ (what no$) bah! If all other $ earned AND time and body permits for Test, then play Test, else prioritize according to $ capacity of tournament

Guest Hiten.
Will BCom degree give him more IPL$ at the next event? Probably? No? Ok, in some way or fashion I hope it gives more $$$ to M so he can smile and count the money he has earned. Sponsorship$ - Tick IPL$$$ - Tick, tick, tick ODI$ - Tick T20$ - Tick All other misc. truckload $ - Tick B.Com $ - Dunno,but hope M gets this also Test cricket - eh? where is the $ (what no$) bah! If all other $ earned AND time and body permits for Test, then play Test, else prioritize according to $ capacity of tournament
This is getting absolutely ridiculous!
Test cricket - eh? where is the $ (what no$) bah!]
The match fee for a test is higher than the match fee for an ODI, you dweeb. If Dhoni played cricket for money and nothing else, he wouldn't have skipped a test series which guaranteed a bigger pay-check than a Kitply Cup or some other ODI tournament. But since you know absolutely nothing about cricket and are more interested in posting garbage, i don't expect you to understand that.
The match fee for a test is higher than the match fee for an ODI, you dweeb. If Dhoni played cricket for money and nothing else, he wouldn't have skipped a test series which guaranteed a bigger pay-check than a Kitply Cup or some other ODI tournament. But since you know absolutely nothing about cricket and are more interested in posting garbage, i don't expect you to understand that.
For seven hours-1.6 lakh For 15 sessions-2.5 lakh Difference is there..anyweay the debate abt money is meaningless as he's earned a lot in a short span of time and what he gets from a test series is peanuts compared to endorsements...its more of whether nation gets the first priority or not.
For seven hours-1.6 lakh For 15 sessions-2.5 lakh Difference is there..anyweay the debate abt money is meaningless as he's earned a lot in a short span of time and what he gets from a test series is peanuts compared to endorsements...its more of whether nation gets the first priority or not.
So he was a fool to miss out on the test series, because that ruled him out of a Rs. 8 lakh windfall, at the very least (remembering that there are other things to be factored in than just the match fee). Playing 3 matches in the Kitply Cup earned him considerably less money. And it's not like he plays all 15 sessions on all 5 days - do you count the 2 or 3 days he spends sitting on his ass in the pavilion while his team-mates are batting ? I'd love to get paid to just sit around. I agree with you, re; the money issue. The decision had nothing to do with money. You could argue that he wanted to skip a tough tour because he is a mediocre test player, even that would make more sense than this retarded, baseless money argument.
I think there should be a dedicated thread for Dhoni bashing and it should be banned from other threads. Everytime Dhni gets a mention in a threa' date=' someone comes and starts these stypid remarks.[/quote'] Dude,never wanted this to be a Dhoni bashing thread at all :D
Will BCom degree give him more IPL$ at the next event? Probably? No? Ok, in some way or fashion I hope it gives more $$$ to M so he can smile and count the money he has earned. Sponsorship$ - Tick IPL$$$ - Tick, tick, tick ODI$ - Tick T20$ - Tick All other misc. truckload $ - Tick B.Com $ - Dunno,but hope M gets this also Test cricket - eh? where is the $ (what no$) bah! If all other $ earned AND time and body permits for Test, then play Test, else prioritize according to $ capacity of tournament
IPL - $ 1.5 M Endorsements - More than Tendulkar = a sizable $$$$ ODIs - 1.6 LK Having a fan like fineleg - PRICELESS! There are some things you can earn, but the rest fall in your lap. ICF.
IPL - $ 1.5 M Endorsements - More than Tendulkar = a sizable $$$$ ODIs - 1.6 LK Having a fan like fineleg - PRICELESS! There are some things you can earn, but the rest fall in your lap. ICF.
Tweedledum or Tweedledee (predator) will be happy with your post, flamy Remember, I was supportive of most things MSD has done so far. The things I disliked were few things before this, the goat sacrifice was one - but the thing that majorly upset me is this skipping of Test series. I'd have felt proud had M$D skipped 50% of IPL and Fevicol Kitply series, and took adequate rest during the past few months, and made his priority to play Tests for India, but anyway. Predator and Predator would look like this :D http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/WDC/WDCCE15.gif
i think dhoni is setting a good example here clearly giving a message that studies are important in life, kids can use this message and not neglect their schools for the ground...
That was funny, sharma-ji :haha:
i think he will cheerish everything but having a fan like Flamy!:winky:
This is getting boring really..........