Dhoni Bhaiyya B Com?

MSD took this decesion not because of injury or the selectors, he took it because he thought playing ODI series against SL was more important than playing 3 tests. Its his decesion and we cant really say much about it. It just shows that he prefers ODIs to Test. Kya kurain ? I guess people have a right to say anything that they want against him. He made this call and if some of fans are upset then so be it.

MSD took this decesion not because of injury or the selectors, he took it because he thought playing ODI series against SL was more important than playing 3 tests. Its his decesion and we cant really say much about it. It just shows that he prefers ODIs to Test. Kya kurain ? I guess people have a right to say anything that they want against him. He made this call and if some of fans are upset then so be it.
He is the ODI captain and an indispensable batsman in ODIs. If I was in his position, I would have selected ODIs over tests....not because of my preference, but because what my team needs the most. The test team is very self sufficient and wouldnt even feel Dhoni's leave. But the ODI team would have been badly hurt without Dhoni. The choice was obvious.

Respect him for trying to complete his education .I hope he is planning to do it by studying for it and not by just making celebrity appearences for the school.Isko cheating karane sari Ranchi ki ladkiyaan pahunch jaengi!:P. Anyways ...best wishes to him.

He is the ODI captain and an indispensable batsman in ODIs. If I was in his position' date=' I would have selected ODIs over tests....not because of my preference, but because what my team needs the most. The test team is very self sufficient and wouldnt even feel Dhoni's leave. But the ODI team would have been badly hurt without Dhoni. The choice was obvious.[/quote'] he made a decesion which I dont agree with. Get ready to see 100 new ads starring dhoni to be released in next 2-3 weeks :yay: Im sure he is gonna rest well