Sehwag Stats - A case of Contrast

Guest BossBhai

I thought I had posted this stat earlier but cant find it ..... anyhow here it is again Batsmen who have outscored the next highest run scorer in a inngs by 100 or more runs 5 or more times ...
BC Lara             	14
DG Bradman          	9
V Sehwag            	7
WR Hammond          	6
MP Vaughan          	6
CG Greenidge        	6
GS Chappell         	6
IVA Richards        	6
KC Sangakkara       	6
L Hutton            	6

Amazing for Sehwag considering how rich our batting line up is. Also, BossBhai, do you think (with regards to another thread started by Chandan) you could get the stats on how many more games India won abroad [tests] this decade than the previous one. Compare it to the Australia and SA ?
Pls note the stats are for the Players as Openers ONLY. And I didnt bother checking if Smith and Hayden had scored any Run-a-ball 100,200,250 & 300 :-D If Sehwag scores another Run-a-ball triple he will hold a freakin unbeleivable trioka of having scored Run-a-ball 100,200 and 300 TWICE EACH .... Yeeesh thats a darn hard record to beat. :woot:
Thanks BB. You can also include average number of innings taken to score a ton, and runs scored with average in each country. I think that'll complete the list or can anyone think of some other criteria too? PS: Okay! Here I got Hayden's career stats break up Sehwag's stats break-up Smith's career stats break-up
i still don't know why the heck he was dropped from England tour last year. he desereved to go there and smash those omlets or tremlets or andersonz and who else? panesar and co. damn, still can't believe sehwag was dropped for that english tour
What about dropping him from Pakistan series in 2007 :(( Seeing what crap jaffer had done to their bowlers one could only imagine what Viru would have done.:dance: He is easily the most selfless batsman India have ever produced .The one who never played for statistics .Never worried about centuries,double centuries . So what God the Almight rewarded him with two triple tons .U deserve it man. u very much .