Who is changing my Karthick thread title?

Am talking about the time when you made a fuss after I edited one of your posts.:cry_smile:
I know. Cheers prof, enjoy the moment. I am deriving some fun outta this outrage from dsr..its hillarious..kyoon khaali peeli mood bigaar rahe ho yar ? Jaane do... ( i didnt read rad's comment properly and thought she was talking about the time 'he-who-shant-be-named' changed my title thread. Ab khush ? )

The thrill of "pulling someone's leg" is only appropriate when you do it at the right time, if there was a post or a different thread opened with the same title, it wouldn't have the same effect A sports website should have sporting personalities, it was a playaround, a harmless tweak! so what? This is not some Mumbai police remand room, where " who is the culprit "? 'bol kisne kiya My advice in life, take it easy..spend the aggression on important things than fight over networks with avatars and people you will never meet in life.

Mods changing title of threads for their own fun is absolute BS. If a regular poster can't do it' date=' neither should you, unless it involves real moderation.[/quote'] ..although I didn't do it, but this is one of those where " difference of opinion and socializing tid-bits " come in
..although I didn't do it' date=' but this is one of those where " difference of opinion and socializing tid-bits " come in[/quote'] you don't understand. a select few shouldn't be allow to screw around with the posts of others for their own fun. if anyone can edit anyone's thread title then it is ok. cause today you can have some fun on the thread I create and tomorrow when I feel like it I can have fun on the threads you create.
you don't understand. a select few shouldn't be allow to screw around with the posts of others for their own fun. if anyone can edit anyone's thread title then it is ok. cause today you can have some fun on the thread I create and tomorrow when I feel like it I can have fun on the threads you create.
Exactly - if it (modifying for "fun") is allowed, then everyone should be allowed. Just Mods doing it is not fair. Modifying to edit out cuss words is a different issue altogether.