Fineleg, why no thread against Dinesh Karthik??

ok danram now u know why Dhoni is a must in the tests..u were one of the few who thot Dhoni is not needed in the tests..i hope KKDs performance today has shown u who is the best keeper around in India rite now
He is needed but did not bother to play. This is the point his country needs him for a big test series and he is resting! And I guarantee he wont rest from IPL!
What dsr?IPL and rest ?
Now posters can understand my anger! We need all players for tests. Its the most important thing, his country needs him. Yet he decided to rest as more interested in cash. Every time I see Karthick balls up it makes me more and more angry toward Dhoni and his not give a crap attitude towards tests and playing for India
Now posters can understand my anger! We need all players for tests. Its the most important thing, his country needs him. Yet he decided to rest as more interested in cash. Every time I see Karthick balls up it makes me more and more angry toward Dhoni and his not give a crap attitude towards tests and playing for India
:haha: Dsr is wonderfully creative in the ways in which he manufactures criticism against Dhoni! What next? Every time an Indian batsman screws up, you will be angry that Gavaskar was born so early and had to retire? :d
Guyz' date=' i will tell you the truth. I am a tamiliya, but the problem iz that I am ASHAMED to be a TAMILIYA and thatz why I cant admit it... hari sampath, pls. forgive me mods, pls. ban cricketicz and marrirz maniaz
whineleg is a legend :hysterical::hysterical:
DSR no amt of talking wud convince u abt Dhonis decision..so yes you can carry on ur hatred towards MSD..im feeling sad that u have gone the Y4Cs way :((
Guyz' date=' i will tell you the truth. I am a tamiliya, but the problem iz that I am ASHAMED to be a TAMILIYA and thatz why I cant admit it... hari sampath, pls. forgive me mods, pls. ban cricketicz and marrirz maniaz
dude.. u cud have atleast asked some tamil people how to refer them.. its tamilan... comeon.. next time if u in doubt .. ask me...im always there for help when its against FL drama(queen)/king/TS .......:D
:haha: Dsr is wonderfully creative in the ways in which he manufactures criticism against Dhoni! What next? Every time an Indian batsman screws up, you will be angry that Gavaskar was born so early and had to retire? :d
Are you seriously not botherd that one of our premier players has rested himself for a MAJOR test series? Especially after the dissaray of the last 3 days! Does it not hurt you that he is not their playing for his country when we need him? Does it not hurt you that you know he will never rest from IPL? Please answer questions honestly
Are you seriously not botherd that one of our premier players has rested himself for a MAJOR test series? Especially after the dissaray of the last 3 days! Does it not hurt you that he is not their playing for his country when we need him? Does it not hurt you that you know he will never rest from IPL? Please answer questions honestly
No it doesnt. Because I havent lost my sense of perspective yet, unlike you. This is a guy who has played the MOST amount of cricket, of all cricketers in the entire world, in the last 15 months/ It is obvious he has been carrying persistent niggles for a while and fears a massive breakdown is around the corner if he keeps playing. I am sure the entire team management and the coach were aware of his predicament. In fact, it was Gary Kirsten who has been suggesting that Dhoni needs to take a break. And unlike other modern day players who mask little niggles so that they can play and not lose their place, Dhoni has set a good precedent, by being fearless about his test future. Bear in mind, he knows his test spot is far from sealed and a good contribution from either KKD or Parthiv will make it harder for him to come back. So, stop your persistent whining that Dhoni went for $ over test match glory? Who doesnt? Besides, Dhoni has played long enough and well enough for India for us to know he is a truly committed cricketer who gives the best for his team. Do you even realize that apart from a couple of the usual suspects, you have hardly gotten any support from any of the other members on this? That should itself tell you how right or wrong you are.
No it doesnt. Because I havent lost my sense of perspective yet, unlike you. This is a guy who has played the MOST amount of cricket, of all cricketers in the entire world. It is obvious he has been carrying persistent niggles for a while and fears a massive breakdown is around the corner if he keeps playing. I am sure the entire team management and the coach were aware of his predicament. In fact, it was Gary Kirsten who has been suggesting that Dhoni needs to take a break. And unlike other modern day players who mask little niggles so that they can play and not lose their place, Dhoni has set a good precedent, by fearless about his test future. Bear in mind, he knows his test spot is far from sealed and a good contribution from either KKD or Parthiv will make it harder for him to come back. So, stop your persistent whining that Dhoni went for $ over test match glory? Who doesnt? Besides, Dhoni has played long enough and well enough for India for us to know he is a truly committed cricketer who gives the best for his team. Do you even realize that apart from a couple of the usual suspects, you have hardly gotten any support from any of the other members on this? That should itself tell you how right or wrong you are.
now thats a fitting reply :hatsoff: hope this makes sense to DSR if it doesn then nothing would..
No it doesnt. Because I havent lost my sense of perspective yet, unlike you. This is a guy who has played the MOST amount of cricket, of all cricketers in the entire world, in the last 15 months/ It is obvious he has been carrying persistent niggles for a while and fears a massive breakdown is around the corner if he keeps playing. I am sure the entire team management and the coach were aware of his predicament. In fact, it was Gary Kirsten who has been suggesting that Dhoni needs to take a break. And unlike other modern day players who mask little niggles so that they can play and not lose their place, Dhoni has set a good precedent, by being fearless about his test future. Bear in mind, he knows his test spot is far from sealed and a good contribution from either KKD or Parthiv will make it harder for him to come back. So, stop your persistent whining that Dhoni went for $ over test match glory? Who doesnt? Besides, Dhoni has played long enough and well enough for India for us to know he is a truly committed cricketer who gives the best for his team. Do you even realize that apart from a couple of the usual suspects, you have hardly gotten any support from any of the other members on this? That should itself tell you how right or wrong you are.
I dont base my views on what everyone thinks. I make my views based on what I believe. And I believe playing for India in test cricket is the no 1 prority. And quite frankly what its all about when it comes to international cricket! Clearly Dhoni thinks other wise and is priortising limited overs cricket. I dont like his view on this! So seriously you are not even a tiny bit annoyed he is missing a majot test series? Dont worry what other posters think and how it will be viewed when you post it!
I dont base my views on what everyone thinks. I make my views based on what I believe. And I believe playing for India in test cricket is the no 1 prority. And quite frankly what its all about when it comes to international cricket! Clearly Dhoni thinks other wise and is priortising limited overs cricket. I dont like his view on this!
Read what I have written properly again. I didnt say base your views on popular opinion. I said the popular respone to your views is indicative of how right or wrong your opinion is. And till now, you have gotten scant support for your Dhoni bashing. If that doesnt show you a few things, nothing will.
So seriously you are not even a tiny bit annoyed he is missing a majot test series? Dont worry what other posters think and how it will be viewed when you post it!
Not this time. But if Dhoni makes it a *habit* to miss test series and prefers to play the Limited over form of the game, I shall definitely re-think my stand. But for now, definitel no.
Sriram - well put. But then again people have been making the same points (albeit not as eloquently and lucidly) for some time, and dsr's response has been to cover his ears and keep bleating the same nonsense about Dhoni's commitment and greed...
Its like Dsr got up from his bed one-day and decided ' Ok, from now on I am going to hate Dhoni'.. :D
Would you agree he will never rest from IPL!
Dont you realize thats a stupid question? Name me 5 players from the ENTIRE world, who will rest from IPL. For God's sake, people are coming out of retirement to take part in this!

I'm delighted that Dhoni rested himself for this test series. If the pitch in the SSC is anything to go by, I really really hope more players rest. I hope Sharma, Khan, Tendulkar etc are all rested for the next two test matches if the pitches continue to be featherbeds like this one. I'd rather the India A team play on these dull, boring pitches than seeing our best waste their time. lol!