Fineleg, why no thread against Dinesh Karthik??

just because he is from your Hometown Chennai?? had it been dhoni dropping catches, thread would have been created by you against him. when tendulkar doesn't make a fifty, a hate thread is there, why no such hate threads for your so called Hometown players Why this Double Standard Fineleg????????????????????????????

just because he is from your Hometown Chennai?? had it been dhoni dropping catches, thread would have been created by you against him. when tendulkar doesn't make a fifty, a hate thread is there, why no such hate threads for your so called Hometown players ARE U RACIST??????????????????
how does this make him racist ?
Its not just finey..a lot of posters here do show double standard and it was just one of those cases.
ok danram now u know why Dhoni is a must in the tests..u were one of the few who thot Dhoni is not needed in the tests..i hope KKDs performance today has shown u who is the best keeper around in India rite now
ok danram now u know why Dhoni is a must in the tests..u were one of the few who thot Dhoni is not needed in the tests..i hope KKDs performance today has shown u who is the best keeper around in India rite now
Think you are trying to make me eat my own words... Agreed today's KKD performance was pathetic to say the least....We should try out Parthiv!
Think you are trying to make me eat my own words... Agreed today's KKD performance was pathetic to say the least....We should try out Parthiv!
haha u have lost it..ok man hope u get wat u want and Dropithiv will definitely prove to u why Dhoni is the best..and y the heck shd i try to make u eat ur words..everyone knows that MSD is the best keeper v have rite now and if u dont see it then its ur ignorance
haha u have lost it..ok man hope u get wat u want and Dropithiv will definitely prove to u why Dhoni is the best..and y the heck shd i try to make u eat ur words..everyone knows that MSD is the best keeper v have rite now and if u dont see it then its ur ignorance
OK Satish.Agreed....But what you'll do with a good keeper who just don't want to play test cricket for his country?