We are doomed.....predict a whitewash....!!!

dhoni's karma at work. kumble out, dhoni in after this series. then if we still suck, he can blame it on the remaining oldies. and if we still suck, he can blame it on the youth. and if we still suck, he can blame it on too much workload. and if we still suck, he can always say suck you!

Most wickets were gifts by the Indian batmen and majority of the the batsmen in the team hasn't had a decent hit for quite some time. Just give them some time and they will do just fine. I still think there is no need to panic and India will draw this one. BTW thanks Danda for this thread, things will work out well from now :two_thumbs_up:

I expect the lower order batsmen to stay there for a while. Laxman needs to do his bit to play with the tail and not to over-expose them. The likes of Kumble, Harbhajan, and Zaheer can stick for some time if they apply themselves. Two days to survive its quite possible. In the second innings, I reckon the openers will play more cautiously and the other batsmen will be more careful.

you never know. Maybe kumble and bhaji can do well and defend like they did in australia and got half centuries. Hey vaas got 22 so MAYBE our tailenders can do well. Besides even if it is half a day or more' date=' im sure our batsmen will stay and do well in the 2nd innings.[/quote'] Kumar, I guess now you understand why many said we won't last beyond lunch on day-4 for 1st Inn.
but hey Sachin is back so wudnt that be enuf :D
dude not unless he changes his batting with his cute shots like paddling and leaving the ball at last second so a ball can go hit the wickets. WTF was he trying to do? same thing should be said to every single player. They came in as if they never watched mendis in videos. Heck, even bd played him so much better....

dont worry we will do better in the second test and this one test hasn changed anything..our middle order is still strong..they were undercooked and this is just wat the team needed..a rude shock and an embarrassment..im pretty sure they wud play well the next match but i wont say that we wud win coz the Lankans are damn gud..im expecting a draw at the best..ODIs are much later so v can worry abt them after the tests..