We are doomed.....predict a whitewash....!!!

OK.....with this type of abject display of bowling and batting....we will be 0-3 in the test and 0-5 in the ODI......Our southern neighbors will embarrass us. I thought Indian players knew how to play spin and I thought indian spinners know how to spin....what a crock of shyte....how is it that Murali & Mendis can make the ball talk while Kumble & Co can't...on the same pitch?

:haha: Unless it rains out nearly an entire day' date=' I'll check back with you on ICF to see how your prediction went :D[/quote'] well if we play well tomoorw we can pissibly end our innings at the end of the day. Then there will b one day left and I cant see us losing all our wickets on one day.
One whole day with Lax and tailenders ? Are you high ?:dance:
you never know. Maybe kumble and bhaji can do well and defend like they did in australia and got half centuries. Hey vaas got 22 so MAYBE our tailenders can do well. Besides even if it is half a day or more, im sure our batsmen will stay and do well in the 2nd innings.
you never know. Maybe kumble and bhaji can do well and defend like they did in australia and got half centuries. Hey vaas got 22 so MAYBE our tailenders can do well. Besides even if it is half a day or more' date=' im sure our batsmen will stay and do well in the 2nd innings.[/quote'] kumar, u think we will bat 1st inn for even till lunch or tea? Forget full day 4!!!