When will laxman learn how to bat with tail ?

Follow like Misbah, like tell tailender to stop wicket, but himself set to score like Misbah. I really enjoyed how Misbah has to scored a century and maintained decent partnership with tailender like Sami, and perhaps to set Pakistan in good position. If Laxman follows that, that can do for India

The real question should be WHY THE HELL is he batting so low? For how many more years will Dravid have to fail for VVS to be promoted to #3 and Dravid at #6?
Quite right. He bats at a position where one more wicket brings in the tail. When we know that he cant bat with the tail, why regularly expose him to the tail?
Quite right. He bats at a position where one more wicket brings in the tail. When we know that he cant bat with the tail' date=' why regularly expose him to the tail?[/quote'] Lakshman is a good test player...I feel he wants to remain not-out even if India lose the match...may be he want's to impress BCCI to get a spot in the ODI team.
Guest Shabnam Singh

Laxman is not able to take control with big shots and put fear into the opposition by scoring fast and aggressively. We need a better player who can do that and score more runs with the lower order - my son Yuvraj is far more capable of that than he is.