Good Looks

Good Looks  

1. 1.

well.. even after you requested the mods to add UV's name....it seems like the mods have decided not to do so...seems like the mods hate UV...they must be really ugly looking mods...:haha:
It also seems like none of the mods is a young hot bollywood actress.....:stupido2:
I feel Dhoni' date=' UV, Zaheer Khan & Irfan have decent looks....definetely not Yousuf pathan.....:hysterical:[/quote'] i know, but i dont see the point in multi choice polls.....should be just 1 vote for 1 person. or, u get 10 votes and u can vote for the same person 10 times, that would be fair too. but now some ppl can have 10 votes, some can have 1 vote - not fair. so i just picked 1 guy, not more.

I seriously cant tell who is better looking than who. How can the guys tell who has better looks? Now if we were choosing a girl's team, I'd have chosen and given my opinion :tounge_smile: But based on from what I hear, Zaheer, Yuvi, Pathan, and Kaif are good looking. But I find a batsman's strokeplay more interesting than the looks ofcourse.