Super Selector Watch

Gambit

Re: Super Selector Watch T Odoyo...3 wkts=75 points and 42 runs..plus he was involved in 1 run out.. But you are right it should not be 165...Let me see what went wrong...sometimes cricbuzz changes its scorecard much after game is over..so screw ups run outs...

Re: Super Selector Watch OK, why aren't my points being updated ? Only Jayasuriya's updated scores are being displayed; but Chigumbura's wicket and Malik's runs haven't been recorded. Dude, why don't you just fix the system ?! We have problems with the game everyday, and aren't you getting tired of all the complaints ?

Re: Super Selector Watch I suspect Match Fixing by Kabira :shrug: 1. koksmayu : 1958 2. DesiChap : 1921 3. zubinpepsi : 1870 4. apocalypse : 1858 5. Vishwatma : 1852 6. atul : 1845 7. theguyinallblue : 1840 8. MundaPakistani : 1839 9. novpj : 1838 10. ishan : 1817 My score ges down and Koksmayu's score goes up :shrug:

Re: Super Selector Watch >How did the points change in the last 3 hours when there were no games played and #1 and #2 were swapped koi run out ka locha hoga..sometimes this cricbuzz dudes will update scorecards and change ppl involved in runouts...so that might be the reason.