Another turner awaits India at Galle: Curator

Feed

everything is against us..the odds of India winning is like finey and predz hugging each other :D so in a way its gud v are expected to lose and thats wen v really fite it out..so go India :two_thumbs_up:
they a mystery like people say we are STILL the best players of spiin, infact sa are better than us atm, so dont hope. HOPE is not there the way we batted, hope the batsman will prove me wrong, but our bowlers cant, they are just handicapped.
dont worry my friend..India will win the toss and Viru's blitzkrieg will set the tone for us..he is gonna smash the lankans all over the park and then the fab 4 wud capitalize on the start..ok all this provide Anil wins the toss..
I share your concern regarding the toss. Its instrumental.
dont worry my friend..India will win the toss and Viru's blitzkrieg will set the tone for us..he is gonna smash the lankans all over the park and then the fab 4 wud capitalize on the start..ok all this provide Anil wins the toss..
Are u saying the only way we can win is if we win the toss? Else its just :(( ? Then what are all the players for if everything is dependent on toss? They need to win - no matter what.
Are u saying the only way we can win is if we win the toss? Else its just :(( ? Then what are all the players for if everything is dependent on toss? They need to win - no matter what.
well if the toss doesn go our way then Ishant wud lead the way and AK and Bhajji wud feast on the middle order..and then our batsmen wud just play one innings..build a mammoth lead and then get them hopping on a 4th day pitch and end it on that day..so this is wat i think wud happen if v bowl first..now isint that sweet revenge :D anyway if we win the toss we are winning the match, if v lose the toss then i guess we wud be drawing it considering the pitch wud be as dead as a dodo..i dont see India losing this one no matter wat..i have faith in our team :icflove:
well if the toss doesn go our way then Ishant wud lead the way and AK and Bhajji wud feast on the middle order..and then our batsmen wud just play one innings..build a mammoth lead and then get them hopping on a 4th day pitch and end it on that day..so this is wat i think wud happen if v bowl first..now isint that sweet revenge :D anyway if we win the toss we are winning the match, if v lose the toss then i guess we wud be drawing it considering the pitch wud be as dead as a dodo..i dont see India losing this one no matter wat..i have faith in our team :icflove:
Hahaha.
Hahaha.
aah u have seen the funny side of my post but hey nothing wrong in atleast hoping that bhajji wud take wickets..btw arent u a bhajji fan just curious..coz i haven seen many fans for this guy in this forum of late for the rubbish he has been bowling..

Glad to hear !!!! At least there's something for bowlers. Result pitch is always better than flat track with no result most of times. If it's spinning pitch, there's chance for result. I would go for it though. You guys should be happy knowing that India spinning department is much stronger. I would be fair competition between them. Not to forget India batmen are king of dominating against spinners, but for some reasons after watching 1st test, raised a doubt about it though.

aah u have seen the funny side of my post but hey nothing wrong in atleast hoping that bhajji wud take wickets..btw arent u a bhajji fan just curious..coz i haven seen many fans for this guy in this forum of late for the rubbish he has been bowling..
I am a fan, no doubt. I hope we win too, but your posts always bring a smile on my face. There are like 50 million posters like you on Bnaglacricket, so I get reminded of them.:D But yeah, lets hope India do better this time.:winky:

The second match has not even started and the verdict is already out? In my opinion, just because the pitch is spinner friendly, it cannot be deemed as a boring match. What classifies as a boring match is one that ends in a draw with batsman after batsman scoring centuries. In the first test match,it was quite exciting to see both Mendis and Murali operating in tandem. The order of the day required the batsmen to save their wickets. It was not an easy task as the batsmen had to fend off two spinning tigers on a crumbling pitch. It may have appeared boring to the Indians as their team was mauled by the Lankans. But apart from that, the match was great for the Lankans. I also laud them for preparing tracks to their strength unlike India.

I am a fan, no doubt. I hope we win too, but your posts always bring a smile on my face. There are like 50 million posters like you on Bnaglacricket, so I get reminded of them.:D But yeah, lets hope India do better this time.:winky:
a fan of bhajji..u are indeed a rare breed :giggle: a commoner like me can never enter ur breed for sure :D