A Week From Today (Installment 2)

THX_1138

i am sure she is yearning to bang you too. besides my attraction to her is not sexual. somehow i cannot bring myself to view her with that perspective.
so, if given a chance, u'd take her to dinner, get her dressed nicely and then send her to someone else as dessert? :P

DICTIONARY: 1***** Listen to the pronunciation of 1***** Pronunciation: \ˈbich\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle English bicche, from Old English bicce Date: before 12th century 1: the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals2 a: a lewd or immoral woman b: a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse3: something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant4: complaint

Well revisiting a previous thread: 5. Natalie Portman dumps her bum of a boy friend, finally discovering that Devendra Banhart's music has the same charm and enthusiasm as low grade ganja acquired from some bird brain rastafarians (who smoked the good stuff themselves); and gives me a call. Place your bets.
I like the sound of that! :two_thumbs_up:

so' date=' if given a chance, u'd take her to dinner, get her dressed nicely and then send her to someone else as dessert? :P[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: his love is divine pls dont bring materialistic pleasures in this divine love :D

bah... there was a time I used to think like that... love/crushing without sexing :D But' date=' that was because I'd never done it before :D[/quote'] flamy yaar...there are folks on this forum who still have have not done it:--D Anyways, a week from now, we will be discussing about test series being leveled 1-1.

Guest Hiten.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Rajeev : Yesterday at 06:41 PM. Reason: Sorry edited whole post instead of the offending one 7. Rajeev will totally learn how to control his mod powers :cantstop:

Guest Hiten.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Rajeev : Yesterday at 06:41 PM. Reason: Sorry edited whole post instead of the offending one 7. Rajeev will learn the art of editing posts :cantstop: