Did Tendulkar excel under Pressure As always again??

Sachin isn't a choker but it's far too alarming he's struggling so often even to reach double figures. For someone of that stature this is not befitting.
And what do u defnie, far too often? 2 matches? BTW, this si his only score below 10 I believe the whole series. He has been averaging over 50 this year!
Moin Khan was right about Tendulkar....Beginning the end of Sachin started few years back...People laughed at him back then but he has been proved correct now....
He averaged 55 in 2007. He is averaging 45+ this year. Some posts are good for sheer comic value :hysterical:
no wonder ponting and kallis are considered greater batsmen by everyone except indian fans' date=' a good example is world cup 2003 final, pontings hundred and sachins low score[/quote'] If you are going to criticize Sachin Tendulkar your critique should atleast include as many words as is there in a fraction of the total runs Sachin has scored Internationally. If you are going to ridicule a man who has scored 30,000 International runs in 30 words or so then you shall come across as a retard. xx
Moin Khan was right about Tendulkar....Beginning the end of Sachin started few years back...People laughed at him back then but he has been proved correct now....
Moin Khan said? Have you lost your mind? How was the end the previous series when he was cracking centuries against the best team in the world? Use your own brain and stop using Moin Khan's. Because he does not have one.

The Former Fab Four goes down again ! These guys really fooled Anil Kumble who placed his neck on the block by saying these fellas will..AT LAST... perform ! Well....they fooled the captain and all Indian fans once more !! And as we are on the topic, is there a batsman with less intestinal fortitude than SR Tendulkar ??? I seriously doubt it !! I have never seen a guy straining and...yes.. POOPING to get a record like SRT !! Will he ever make runs under pressure ??? Time is running out on him...........this is the BIG DIFFERENCE between him and other top bats like Lara and Ponting...........MENTAL FORTITUDE !! Having said all of that, India are in dire straits !! Expect a Sangakarra/Jayawardena p/ship to put the Lankans with at least 100 lead ! If SL get that, India are dead men !!! They will be batting with ten men in the 2nd inns as we all know that SRT will do his usual POOPINS in the 2nd inns ! So there we go.......The Former Fab Four has let down the whole of India !!!

Sachin and Ponting should never be mentioned in the same breadth , one is choker who always fails to deliver when in pressure and the other one is always played big innings and lead the team from front ponting may be rude but he sure delivers for his team when in need,.

The Former Fab Four goes down again ! These guys really fooled Anil Kumble who placed his neck on the block by saying these fellas will..AT LAST... perform ! Well....they fooled the captain and all Indian fans once more !! And as we are on the topic, is there a batsman with less intestinal fortitude than SR Tendulkar ??? I seriously doubt it !! I have never seen a guy straining and...yes.. POOPING to get a record like SRT !! Will he ever make runs under pressure ??? Time is running out on him...........this is the BIG DIFFERENCE between him and other top bats like Lara and Ponting...........MENTAL FORTITUDE !! Having said all of that, India are in dire straits !! Expect a Sangakarra/Jayawardena p/ship to put the Lankans with at least 100 lead ! If SL get that, India are dead men !!! They will be batting with ten men in the 2nd inns as we all know that SRT will do his usual POOPINS in the 2nd inns ! So there we go.......The Former Fab Four has let down the whole of India !!!
dude, such posts only showcause your own frusturation and lack of success in life. 102/2 on a flat pitch was a very easy situation, there was no pressure at all. You can accuse him of getting out on an easy pitch. the pressure was much more when he scored on a difficult pitch at Perth recently. I cna bring out 10 such innings of sachin's under more presure and 1 can challenge u to bring even 3 of ur fvourite player under same circumstances!
Sachin and Ponting should never be mentioned in the same breadth ' date=' one is choker who always fails to deliver when in pressure and the other one is always played big innings and lead the team from front ponting may be rude but he sure delivers for his team when in need,.[/quote'] 119 not out v England, Old Trafford, 1990, came in at 129/5 114 v Australia, Perth, 1991-92, score was 135/7 before he reached 20 122 v England, Edgbaston 1996, no other batsman scored even 20 169 v South Africa, Cape Town, 1996-97, came in at 58/5 155 v South Africa, Bloemfontein, 2001-02, came in at 68/4 Now i request you to bring up 5 such innings of Ponting or else stop making MORONIc staements. Put up or shut up. Put ur money where your mouth is, etc, etc..

For those who say that Sachin always chokes under pressure: Show me one innings that he did not play under pressure. The man carried the pressure of a billion people on his shoulders every time he went out to bat. Yet he scored the highest number of runs in one format and second highest in another at an astonishing strike rate.