Thank You Sehwag And Gambhir

For Trying Their Level Best In Each Innings To Put India In Good Shape. Gave Good Starts Consistently. Only If Either Of The Two Would Have Managed To Stay Till Late In This 4th Innings Also Then Would Have Been Better, Cause These Two Have Been The Only Batsmans Scoring Runs Against Lanka This Series. Special Thanks To Sehwag For Taking The Preassure And Showing The Way To Gambhir Up The Order. Come On Dravid/laxman. Come On India

Guest Hiten.

GG has again proved that he is a consistent run getter but he does not have the stomach to play long innings. I will still take this GG over any of our MO who are unable to buy a single run against rookies Prasad and Mendis. Fantastic GG, you have carried you're form from T20 WC to CB series to IPL to SL test series. You beauty!

Whats the bloody point, if you cant convert your starts? Sehwag and Gambhir are as culpable as any other Indian batsman, for their inability to push on and make more meaty scores. I suppose, they are probably the only reason why the test series is still technically alive, going into day 4 of the last test match. No matter though, this one is nicely packed, hermetically sealed and gift-wrapped and all ready for Lanka to come tomorrow, cut the ribbon and walk away with the trophy And to make matters worse, cricinfo billed this as the 'Asian Ashes'.... The gloating from the other side will be endless.

GG has again proved that he is a consistent run getter but he does not have the stomach to play long innings. I will still take this GG over any of our MO who are unable to buy a single run against rookies Prasad and Mendis. Fantastic GG, you have carried you're form from T20 WC to CB series to IPL to SL test series. You beauty!
You say that like playing Mendis is a cake-walk. Let me tell you something, if you can not read what is coming out the hand of a spinner, and you have a turning deck, its only a matter of time before you get out. You only have to look at Mendis' career stats (look at first-class too) to know that the Indians arent the only ones having trouble against him. If you have actually been watching the matches you would see that the Indians are starting to play him better each match. Remember that when Murali first unveiled his doosra (which back then, the aussies couldnt pick) ... he tore through the Aussies aswell, but didnt get support. Now Sri Lanka have 2 guys that complement each other and a deck where the ball is turning square. I expect the Indians to handle him much better in the ODI series.
You say that like playing Mendis is a cake-walk. Let me tell you something, if you can not read what is coming out the hand of a spinner, and you have a turning deck, its only a matter of time before you get out. You only have to look at Mendis' career stats (look at first-class too) to know that the Indians arent the only ones having trouble against him. If you have actually been watching the matches you would see that the Indians are starting to play him better each match. Remember that when Murali first unveiled his doosra (which back then, the aussies couldnt pick) ... he tore through the Aussies aswell, but didnt get support. Now Sri Lanka have 2 guys that complement each other and a deck where the ball is turning square. I expect the Indians to handle him much better in the ODI series.
:haha::haha: Dude, the ODI team has different players in it. Atleast 3 out of top 6.
:haha::haha: Dude' date=' the ODI team has different players in it. Atleast 3 out of top 6.[/quote'] Ok fine, I expect Gambhir, Sehwag and in particular Sachin to handle him much better in the ODI series. Lets not forget though that the ODI team also got mauled by him the Asia cup final. So they have seen him too now.