good job india!

Chaos

Great performance by india again. But from today i will stop watching indian matches. Because, there is no point in not sleeping all night and destroying my studies to watch these MORONS play. Sorry if i pissed some members in this forum. Been a great ride!!

Great performance by india again. But from today i will stop watching indian matches. Because' date=' there is no point in not sleeping all night and destroying my studies to watch these MORONS play. Sorry if i pissed some members in this forum. Been a great ride!![/quote'] u ll be back once india wins the ODI series :D and once this team wins a match against the aussies :D its just a game man take it easy..i know it hurts wen v lose but really u cant keep on thinking abt it for more than a day or so at the max..
Great performance by india again. But from today i will stop watching indian matches. Because' date=' there is no point in not sleeping all night and destroying my studies to watch these MORONS play. Sorry if i pissed some members in this forum. Been a great ride!![/quote'] Some here will take the holier attitude and say ur "harsh" in criticizing etc. Dont bother. The way the MO has pathetically let us down, they deserve all ur brickbats.
Guest Hiten.

Wow, BCCI will surely feel the pinch as they will be losing a MIGHTY ONE supporter. Lalit Modi will have to work day and night to ensure that this supporter is back supporting Team India because that's the only way BCCI can fill in their bank accounts. :giggle:

Great performance by india again. But from today i will stop watching indian matches. Because' date=' there is no point in not sleeping all night and destroying my studies to watch these MORONS play. Sorry if i pissed some members in this forum. Been a great ride!![/quote'] mouni pls listen to this 60KV51zzcFc

Its something all us Indian cricket fans go through The number of times i've put studies and work second to cricket...i've lost count Its such an annoying feeling when you don't get any sleep and India play like a club side But then there are the times when they bring us so much joy Anyway's I'll continue to follow every match I can

you guys kill me-Is this the 1st time India has stunk it up?.do you do this every time they lose a series?.they will win some and lose some.
You still havent figured out that its not about winning some and losing some. Thats perfectly ok. Its how you lose it that matters. Do you put up a fight? or do you lose like a club side like pjilka wrote above. Losing is fine, lose with some dignity atleast intact.
They will lose a lot more test matches in the near future as we put out old timers to pasture.
True, they will lose a lot more. But no one expects Rohit Sharma to play like Tendulkar (in his good ol' prime day form).
i wouldn't have minded the series defeat had india atleast put up a fight it is over now, but we should b optimistic for the series against aussies
What is there to be optimistic about Austrail series? I know that you win some loose some but our performance was pathetic :omg:. When it comes to crunch time we never ever deliver. I dont remember when we won when it mattered most (except T 20, but correct me if I am wrong). World/Asia/Kiptly cup finals for starters.:((