Abhinav Bindra WINS GOLD FOR INDIA in the Olympics !

Tapioca

preds, are you living in usa or what?? WHOLE AMERICA IS WATCHING THESE GAMES FREE LIVE ON NBCOLYMICS.COM each event, all games are being shown on nbcolympics.com just go to their video section and turn an stream on. IMPORTANT FOLKZ - SAINA NEHWAL GAME IS ABOUT TO START. SHE HAS REACHED BEST OF 16 IN BADMINTON FROM 64. IF SHE WINS TODAY, SHE WILL BE IN QUATERFINALS. WATCH HERE GO TO NBCOLYMPICS.COM
WTF man, i was watching on TV NBC is showing women's volleyball and MSNBC is showing beach volleyball replays

(BEIJING, August 11) -- India's Abhinav Bindra won the gold medal in the Men's 10m Air Rifle in Beijing on August 11 with an incredible performance in the final. Bindra shot a total score of 700.5. China's Zhu Qinan, gold medalist at Athens 2004, won the silver medal with a total score of 699.7. The bronze medal was won by Finland's Henri Hakkinen, who was leading the field after the qualification round, but was unable to hold off Bindra and Zhu in the final. http://en.beijing2008.cn/news/sports/headlines/shooting/n214528071.shtml so so proud of him!!!!!!!!!!

The NBC thing is giving me this message We're sorry, but the below information indicates that you are not a subscriber to an approved TV service provider and are not authorized to watch live, rewind or NBC encore video. If this is not correct, please click "change". I have cablevision, and they aren't an approved provider. Someone give me a comcast zipcode please