What do you do with Yuvraj?

fineleg

What do you do with Yuvraj?  

1. 1.

• Drop / Rest him. Don't want him to go through further humiliation
    • How can I drop Yuvi? He is a sr. player?
    • Yuvi will figure out Mendis eventually. So play him
    • Give him one more match

there is a vendetta against u finey :D
Ofcourse there is. Satishg: Did you see how many times my posts were deleted today? What do you think of someone who deletes it that many times esp. when the posts were not abusing any other poster or anything like that? I was trying to say that this poll was not created by me. But that post could not stay!!! Or maybe you did not see that. Vendetta, yeah sure, there is for real. But I wont be daunted by such nonsense - lets party :dance: We'll show the :finger: to anyone who tries to suppress posters. Just like Subramaniam Badrinath fought his way despite nonsense selector trying to suppress him.
Ofcourse there is. Satishg: Did you see how many times my posts were deleted today? What do you think of someone who deletes it that many times esp. when the posts were not abusing any other poster or anything like that? I was trying to say that this poll was not created by me. But that post could not stay!!! Or maybe you did not see that. Vendetta, yeah sure, there is for real. But I wont be daunted by such nonsense - lets party :dance: We'll show the :finger: to anyone who tries to suppress posters. Just like Subramaniam Badrinath fought his way despite nonsense selector trying to suppress him.
haha wat an analogy..Badri and u..hehe all the best finey may the force be with u :D
haha wat an analogy..Badri and u..hehe all the best finey may the force be with u :D
Yes, force will be with the common players like Badri who fight for fairness, despite some lunatic selector with "power in their hands" trying to suppress the player unfairly and without any shame. Players without special powers or without Godfathers need to shine through to show that the system eventually works. The force WILL be with commoners :yay:

I think there should be fifth option in the poll - Mr. Waayuraaj should fly home - talk to Bishan-loudmouth-Bedi - for an entire week on how spin bowling works - then fly to some australian academy for training for a month - before we feed him to Mendis again.

Now that the Champions Trophy is not played in October and BCCI refusing to hold any international fixture in the window created, India will play its next ODI series in December vs England. Till then what do you do to Yuvraj Singh? If he doesn't fire in the next ODI, I think he should be dropped from the team to play domestic cricket without any interuption. Maybe then he can get his touch back. But I doubt it. I think Yuvraj Singh is losing it amd that really fast. He is already out of test contention and now even his ODI form is completely gone! What would you do to Yuvraj, seeing his form in 2008? He hardly did anything either in CB Series, ot in Kitply cup and Asia Cup or now in this Idea Cup as well. We had played 10 ODIs in Australia, 4 in BD, 6 in Pak and now 4 in Lanka. Yuvi has failed in almost all the series this year. Can anyone post his average and highest scores this year?

Chandan i think he will be stripped off his vice captaincy position..once Viru comes back the selectors mite make him as the vice captain..and besides yuvi has always struggled against spinners so the selectors wud definitely not drop him for his performances in this series..he is a proven match winner and he is a proven retard against spin as well..but yuvi will be definitely feeling the pinch now with raina performing well..

Now that the Champions Trophy is not played in October and BCCI refusing to hold any international fixture in the window created, India will play its next ODI series in December vs England. Till then what do you do to Yuvraj Singh? If he doesn't fire in the next ODI, I think he should be dropped from the team to play domestic cricket without any interuption. Maybe then he can get his touch back. But I doubt it. I think Yuvraj Singh is losing it amd that really fast. He is already out of test contention and now even his ODI form is completely gone! What would you do to Yuvraj, seeing his form in 2008? He hardly did anything either in CB Series, ot in Kitply cup and Asia Cup or now in this Idea Cup as well. We had played 10 ODIs in Australia, 4 in BD, 6 in Pak and now 4 in Lanka. Yuvi has failed in almost all the series this year. Can anyone post his average and highest scores this year?
Yuvi should be dropped from the ODI team for his dismal performance.

Yuvi is our proven big hitter who can start hitting them from the get go-I feel that he should come in not earlier than 5-this would allow others like rohit sharma to come in earlier and play themselves in because they cannot **** the big shots when they first come to the crease like yuvi. Yuvi is here to stay unless we find another big shot hitter who can also bowl a bit in the near future-please dont say yusuf pathan.

Guest Hiten.

I think Yuvraj should voluntarily take a break from cricket and go for his Knee operation. As Chandan mentioned there is no ODI series for India until the month of November. Three months of break should be more than viable for rehab.

Guest Hiten.
[table=head;sort=4]Team|#of Odi's| Average|Highest Score Australia|5|16.40|38 Bangladesh|2|62|36* Pakistan|4|49|56 Sri Lanka|10|23.44|76* [/table]