Afridi is Indian?

finally indian can have a real pathan in their team....
u mean the guy who... ... can't hold the bat and stay on the field for more than 5 mins... ... can't take wickets legitimately so he dances on the wickets... ... because of reason #1 waves a bat at the spectators and gets suspended... ... can't bowl properly so chucks one too many times... ... can't seem to stop running his mouth... ... inspite of reason #1, tells its board to not schedule any matches so that he can hide some more... He is an abomination of cricket... and because of role models like him Pakistan cricket is in this abysmal state..
u mean the guy who... ... can't hold the bat and stay on the field for more than 5 mins... ... can't take wickets legitimately so he dances on the wickets... ... because of reason #1 waves a bat at the spectators and gets suspended... ... can't bowl properly so chucks one too many times... ... can't seem to stop running his mouth... ... inspite of reason #1, tells its board to not schedule any matches so that he can hide some more... He is an abomination of cricket... and because of role models like him Pakistan cricket is in this abysmal state..
i'm talking abt who holds the fastest century 100 on debut innings and can bowl faster than most indian bowlers with just couple of steps and finished the careers of mongia,Nehra,Balaji & kumble ODI career at Kanpur....
IPL website seems to think so :hysterical: http://www.iplt20.com/shahid-afridi.html and they stole all their stats from cricinfo shameful
the country shown, is not the country of the player, but the country of the team. once teams from outside india start taking part in IPL, it'll show their country too. kinda like a hint that IPL itself wants to go global. not just the champions league. as for the stats, u want IPL to "create" its own stats? not like they can rewrite history lol
the country shown, is not the country of the player, but the country of the team. once teams from outside india start taking part in IPL, it'll show their country too. kinda like a hint that IPL itself wants to go global. not just the champions league. as for the stats, u want IPL to "create" its own stats? not like they can rewrite history lol
Herschelle Gibb's country says South Africa I haven't checked all though
I dont think you have seen the stats on that IPL website. Click on the stats tab at the bottom and check out the tables. They have exactly the same rows and columns as cricinfo, the table is structured in the same way. They havent even bothered to change the table colors, heading colors etc.....everything is exactly like cricinfo.
sorry what i meant was the way the stats are represented is the exact same as cricinfo which makes me think they just copy pasted again