No referrals for B-G trophy

Lord

am I the only one thinking not implying referrals in India is not such a bad thing for our team? anyways our spinners are smart enough to put pressure on umpires and get most decisions in their favour especially in home conditions..Australia doesn't possess any big threat with their spin department.so it'll be advantage team India on that count.

am I the only one thinking not implying referrals in India is not such a bad thing for our team? anyways our spinners are smart enough to put pressure on umpires and get most decisions in their favour especially in home conditions..Australia doesn't possess any big threat with their spin department.so it'll be advantage team India on that count.
I AM SURE that indian spinners will hit da pads more often than aussie pacers, so referals wud have been handy
I AM SURE that indian spinners will hit da pads more often than aussie pacers' date= so referals wud have been handy
and will get most decisions in their favour even if its a 50-50 one. referrals is here to stay but won't mind not using it for this series...we want that BG Trophy badly :D
Despite the sydney fiasco' date='india has refused to use the referral system in the ind-oz series. i think bcci is too scared by wat happened in sl.in this series referrals wud have helped india more bcoz of the spinners. wat say,guys?[/quote'] Yes, referrals are good thing. Not sure why BCCI has refused to use it. I mean even if referral goes against India, everybody can clearly see that and then crib about it (just like we do when umpire decides against India). :-D.
Now we can never say that Australia gets advantage from umpiring.
BCCI never bothered anyways and even the players have been quite mute (prolly because of the ICCI code of conduct, etc). It is us fans who have been getting upset and I guess will continue to be upset.

............................................________........................ ....................................,.-‘â€...................``~.,.................. .............................,.-â€...................................“-.,............ .........................,/...............................................â€:,........ .....................,?......................................................\,..... .................../...........................................................,}.... ................./......................................................,:`^`..}.... .............../...................................................,:â€........./..... ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../..... ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........ .........../(_....â€~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/........... ..........{.._$;_......â€=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~â€;/....}........... ...........((.....*~_.......â€=-._......“;,,./`..../â€............../............ ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............. ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-â€............... ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\................... .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__........... ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,.... .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\....................... ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__.. .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``....... ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\............... ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............