BCCI: Tendulkar will be available for Australia series

Feed

He has played more games than any of those mentioned .It is gonna take a toll on him .I want him to play tests and retire from ODIs to avoid further damage .What is the problem here ? After a pathetic series loss to SL ,we need to win next series . And i want every one to be at their best in all aspects . BTW i don;t give a crap about ODI series .I don;t even care whether we win or lose.
its not about 'I' its about us....
its not about 'I' its about us....
This is a discussiom forum and each of us has their own opinion .I can't speak for the masses ,but for myself .I think i have the right to do as well . If u don't prefer my posts ,ban me . To add further i mentioned ''We '' need to win the ''test '' series ,i case u didn't notice .
This is a discussiom forum and each of us has their own opinion .I can't speak for the masses ,but for myself .I think i have the right to do as well . If u don't prefer my posts ,ban me . To add further i mentioned ''We '' need to win the ''test '' series ,i case u didn't notice .
dont b angry or sad, dear. yup u have rights to give ur opinion. nd sorry i didnt notice tht 'We'. nobody gonna ban u, keep posting, keep smiling. Enjoy!! :two_thumbs_up:

Tendulkar declared fit for Australia Tests Sachin Tendulkar has been declared fit for the Test series against Australia next month. He will be part of the preparatory camp at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) starting on September 30. More... Australia in India 2008-09 Tendulkar fit for Australia Tests Cricinfo staff September 26, 2008 Sachin Tendulkar has been declared fit for the Test series against Australia next month. He will be part of the preparatory camp at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) starting on September 30. BCCI secretary Niranjan Shah said Paul Close, India's physio, submitted a report to the board stating Tendulkar had fully recovered from the elbow injury he sustained in Sri Lanka last month. Tendulkar had twisted his elbow while fielding during the third Test in Sri Lanka and was forced out of the one-dayers that followed. He was named in the Rest of India squad for the Irani Cup but pulled out at the last minute because of a stiff elbow. Players picked for the four-Test series against Australia will report to the NCA in Bangalore on Monday for the camp that goes on till October 7, two days before the start of the first Test in Bangalore.

Good news for us. Historically, India has NEVER done well in a series against Aus without Sachin performing atleast decently in it. The only series he missed due to injury/performed badly, was in 2004 in India and we lost that badly. I think Shwetabh has talked about how, even in ODIs, we dont win against Aus without a sizeable contribution from Sachin. Bottom line: We cant win against Aus without Sachin firing. ' Dang, I am almost drooling in the memory of some of the innings he played against them at home. Chennai '98, Chennai '01, Bombay '04 were some absolute masterpieces. Especially, Chennai 98 against Warne was just pure magic.... Oh Sachin........:((:icflove: