BCCI to launch website on Saturday

Feed

One of the promises made by Pawar when he took over the reins of BCCI was that it will have its own website. More... BCCI to launch website on Saturday Press Trust Of India Mumbai, September 26, 2008 First Published: 17:32 IST(26/9/2008) Last Updated: 17:34 IST(26/9/2008) The Sharad Pawar-led Cricket Board's long-awaited official website is to see the light of the day tomorrow, the first day of its scheduled two-day 79th AGM here. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is the only leading cricket board in the world without its own website. Even some of its affiliated units like the Mumbai Cricket Association, also headed by Pawar, and Punjab Cricket Association have launched their websites. One of the promises made by Pawar when he took over the reins of BCCI was that it will have its own website and it is being fulfilled when he is all set to relinquish his post to President-in-waiting, Shashank Manohar.

Launch website ki itni badi news. Abey website launch kar rahe hai k koi naya stadium lol
So true. I have 3 websites (of course not on my name.... the free ones) for my thesis project. Big effing deal :haha:
wow...just 3 websites ? I have 2500 :)
you mean webpages? lol I've probably had about 10, better don't look after any of them any more, can't even remember the web addresses :$ lol anyway whats so special about the BCCI website? will it have a tally showing how much money they have? I hope they have a place for suggestions, but I doubt they will