We are going to batter the aussies!

Do you really believe that above? I insult fringe players who should not be in squad and will continue to do so for the benefit of indian cricket!
Huh? I always thought that if you dont want a player playing for the team 'for the benefit of Indian cricket' ( mind you, just for a sense of perspective, we're speaking of people like Pathan and Kaif and not some no-names), the English language gives you an option of saying 'He shouldnt be in the team', rather than saying all sorts of niceties about him. Next time, you might want to use the first option. Will save you a lot of trouble.
Next time, you might want to use the first option. Will save you a lot of trouble.
:hysterical:From the guy who insulted the greatest middle order of batsman india has ever had! You really can be sanctiminous sometimes and a hypocrite! I will continue to insult kaif cos he is rubbish. And you can continue to insult sachin, dravid , ganguly and laxman!
:hysterical:From the guy who insulted the greatest middle order of batsman india has ever had! You really can be sanctiminous sometimes and a hypocrite! I will continue to insult kaif cos he is rubbish. And you can continue to insult sachin, dravid , ganguly and laxman!
And you take me to task for having a go at other Indian cricketers? What a joke!

I'm really excited about India's chances. Particularly I'm very pleased with our bowling attack. Zaheer is coming back to his best after a long layoff and he's still a potent option against left handers like Hayden, Katich, hussey. He's got the leg cutters working well and he's got the seam position right. Ishant will be Ishant with his menacing bounce and pace and accuracy. Plus Munaf has made a near miraculuous combeback. A year ago this guy was bowling in the low 120s getting blasted for boundaries all over the place. He's come and not only bowled with the right line and length but has shown an uncanny arsenal of deliveries that bely his relative inexperience. He was bowling leg cutters against Sri Lanka, against Delhi in the ROI squad he was bowling excellent seam and even fuggin' reverse swinging the ball. I've come to believe that Munaf is a lot like Harmison in that he needs a lot of overs to get into his rhythym over the course of the year and he looks damn good right now. I can't wait. I think given the way Australia simply won't have a spin attack we should pack the team with three seamers (Zaheer, Ishant, Munaf) and the two spinners and go with the 6 batsmen considering Dhoni will be back as the extra batting option. I really, really hope Kumble places faith in the pace bowlers and goes with three given the conditions will help the bowlers as well instead of his bullsh*t move of only going with the two pace bowlers against Sri Lanka!!!!

I asked you to run a poll to see how many people agree with your 'We will batter the Aussies' statement, not to base or alter my opinions on its results. And I can guarantee you, there wouldnt be too many takers for your usual over-the-top exuberance. And for good measure, no one with even a modicum of sanity in his head will claim we will 'batter the Aussies' after a mere day of a practice match. Again, I dare you, If you really want to know how many posters here agree with your 'We will batter them' statement, open a poll and see for yourself. :
42% think we will batter the aussies. Your guarantees dont mean much do they:hysterical: Are you saying 42% of posters have not a modicum of sanity:nervous: Big dare:haha:
42% think we will batter the aussies. Your guarantees dont mean much do they:hysterical: Are you saying 42% of posters have not a modicum of sanity:nervous: Big dare:haha:
No replies to my posts MM:D
Eh? Cant be bothered to reply to the every bit of your eccentric outbursts. And just to set the record straight, I would strongly recommend those who think we will 'batter' the Aussies in the coming series to go get their bearings right.
Eh? Cant be bothered to reply to the every bit of your eccentric outbursts. And just to set the record straight, I would strongly recommend those who think we will 'batter' the Aussies in the coming series to go get their bearings right.
Well you laid down the challenge with continued rants of lets do a poll then, no one will agree with you. Now the poll shows over 40% do agree with me and your challenge/guarntees flop. You then do the can't be bothered to reply rubbish cos you have egg on your face!
Well you laid down the challenge with continued rants of lets do a poll then, no one will agree with you. Now the poll shows over 40% do agree with me and your challenge/guarntees flop. You then do the can't be bothered to reply rubbish cos you have egg on your face!
Bah.. I still won the poll mate. Go check the numbers. Atleast, I had the ticker to open the poll and put the question forward to all posters and didnt chicken out like ya, coming up with hard-to-believe excuses.. Egg on face? Sonny, again you should be the LAST person on this board to mock at others for egg-on-face kinda thing. Go propagate your self-righteousness to some new-comer, not to someone who's read all you posts in the last 18 months.