Your 11 for the Bangalore Test

Well, choosing the same old crappy 6 batsmen-4 bowler thingie..wtf. We have Dhoni, who is a ****ing all rounder for ****'s sake, that we have hoping for , for sooooo long. There is a very high probability of him scoring some runs. Get rid of Dada and Put in Munaf and get those 20 wickets. Our Second string team is running their bowlers ragged. If our seniors can't score, they are useless anyways.

Well, choosing the same old crappy 6 batsmen-4 bowler thingie..wtf. We have Dhoni, who is a ****ing all rounder for ****'s sake, that we have hoping for , for sooooo long. There is a very high probability of him scoring some runs. Get rid of Dada and Put in Munaf and get those 20 wickets. Our Second string team is running their bowlers ragged. If our seniors can't score, they are useless anyways.
unfortunately Dhoni in ODI and Dhoni in Tests are miles apart. He is not yet the ****ing all rounder for ****'s sake
Ok Dan' date=' my bad i thought he was in the squad, i would have loved to see him in the squad though, he would have murdered the Aussies here, sad to see Dadi back though[/quote'] I dont know why everyone hates Ganguly so much ... * Are we forgetting that he was the leading run scorer in Tests last year? * Are we forgetting that he literally saved our backsides in the 3rd test at the Oval last year, and allowed us to win the series? * Are we forgetting that double century he produced against Pakistan after we were, what, 4-50? * Are we forgetting that against SAF earlier this year, after we had crumbled in the 1st innings, only he and Dhoni actually showed any sort of fight against the saffies as we tried to rescue that match? Yeah he had 1 bad series against Lanka ... but he is still a very good player and Id back Ganguly over Yuvraj as a Test player any day of the week. He is a fighter, a warrior, and he is mentally tough and not afraid to stand up to the Aussies and he can really get under their skins.

My team will be Sehwag Gambhir Laxman Tendulkar Dravid Dhoni Kumble Harbhajan (he has to b in the team jus to take the piss of his p.RICKY biatch... :D) Ishant Zaheer Munaf ----- since aussies will be stacking up with batsmen, we have to have 5 bowlers.. Munaf has improved a lot.. he will be a good bet.. anyways ganguly is struggling.. he ll b sitting duck.. so instead of wasting on ganguly, we shud take munaf in the XI...

1st Test Venue = Bangalore HOMEGROUND OF JUMBO AND THE WALL Herez my team of 11 for the Bangalore test SEHWAG GAMBHIR LAXMAN TENDULKAR DRAVID GANGULY DHONI HARBHAJAN KUMBLE ZAHEER ISHANT
Ditto and am sure this is the team that is going to take the field. Unfortunately Rahul's record at Bangalore isn't that flash. I hope that changes this time around. Toss is going to be crucial.

Since the pitch is going to be hard and bouncy, I see no point in playing 2 spinners, especially when we have Sehwag there aswell. It would be a much better decision to go in with RP Singh or Munaf Patel as the 3rd paceman. My side would be ... Sehwag Gambhir Dravid Tendulkar Ganguly Laxman Dhoni Kumble RP Singh Zaheer Ishant