Who is Dada talking about?

Who is Dada talking about?  

1. 1.

Dhoni is playing Test cricket because he has shown awesome performance in ODI's don't tell me there is anyone who has played better than him in the last year and he is the Test keeper because he is the best in India, again, don't try and tell me there is someone who is better than him
thanks for this comments, bro. :two_thumbs_up:

Dada can't forgive Dhoni for dropping him in Aus series, when Dhoni clearly didn;'t want either Drawvid or Gangungli in his team. But Drawvid the way he is, has accepted it gracefully. While this one goes around b1tchng about it. {C'mon, we can't say b1tching. B1tch getting banned is acceptable, but b1tching is not the same as the abuse)!

Dada can't forgive Dhoni for dropping him in Aus series' date=' when Dhoni clearly didn;'t want either Drawvid or Gangungli in his team. But Drawvid the way he is, has accepted it gracefully. While this one goes around b1tchng about it.[/quote'] Maybe in private Dravid has not accepted it very well either and is also not a fan of Dhoni. Of course the class act the Dravid is he will never give even a hint of resentment to Dhoni in public even though privatley he may not respect him!
He's had a few but im talking about ODI's I'd rather take Dhoni in the team and hope he scores some runs rather than risk taking Parthiv or Karthik and hope they can catch and make some runs
O sorry i thought we were talking about tests. As this is what dada is talking about! Test match cricket which is the real deal and the benchmark for all cricketers. Which few brilliant performances in test were you talking about?
O sorry i thought we were talking about tests. As this is what dada is talking about! Test match cricket which is the real deal and the benchmark for all cricketers. Which few brilliant performances in test were you talking about?
So who would you rather have than Dhoni in the team?
He's had a few but im talking about ODI's I'd rather take Dhoni in the team and hope he scores some runs rather than risk taking Parthiv or Karthik and hope they can catch and make some runs
if you start picking cricketrs based on odis n ignoring test performances, then MICHAEL bevan should have played 100 tests. he didnt we all know why. also karthik was very good as an opener in eng n sa,one bad series against pak nd he was dropped,same rule doesnt seem to apply to dhoni
if you start picking cricketrs based on odis n ignoring test performances, then MICHAEL bevan should have played 100 tests. he didnt we all know why. also karthik was very good as an opener in eng n sa,one bad series against pak nd he was dropped,same rule doesnt seem to apply to dhoni
You have a better suggestion than Dhoni?

SG is an a$s who feels all kindsa things are 'entitled' to him. Get lost, SG. Good Bye from all forms of kriket. Hopefully u retire from IPL too. If u dont play well in first 2 Tests, hopefully selectors will drop u from Test3 & 4 rather than carry u as passenger. Better score the 50s in first 2 Tests.