Difference between India and Australia

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/match/226373.html This match shows that Indian team can never be aggressive and world beaters like Australian team... We are basicallly one of those teams who enjoys draw than winning... what a bunch of wussies we have in the team... 100 balls for those 20 runs... i rather see India loose while trying to win that this stupid looserish approach... we need a bold captain and approach... imagine Kumble was in place of Ponting, can he ever think of declaring with a total of 300 with 75 over... a big NO
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/match/226373.html This match shows that Indian team can never be aggressive and world beaters like Australian team... We are basicallly one of those teams who enjoys draw than winning... what a bunch of wussies we have in the team... 100 balls for those 20 runs... i rather see India loose while trying to win that this stupid looserish approach... we need a bold captain and approach... imagine Kumble was in place of Ponting, can he ever think of declaring with a total of 300 with 75 over... a big NO
I understand what you're saying but the devil is in the details:
Three men catching close on the leg side. Ponting at silly mid-on. 48.3 Watson to Laxman, no run, reverse swings into Laxman, who counters with an on-drive 48.2 Watson to Laxman, no run, low bounce, on leg stump, flicked to midwicket as well
With the ball doing a bit, and the varying bounce on the pitch, it's a struggle for even quality batsmen to survive. Scoring at 5 an over, (which is what's required) is suicide considering there's 30+ overs left and only two recognized batsmen left back after these two.
I understand what you're saying but the devil is in the details: With the ball doing a bit, and the varying bounce on the pitch, it's a struggle for even quality batsmen to survive. Scoring at 5 an over, (which is what's required) is suicide considering there's 30+ overs left and only two recognized batsmen left back after these two.
I nearly read is as and only two recognized batmen at the crease ... I think you would have been doing a disservice to Bhajji and Zaheer. :giggle:
Can someone care to explain what was the run rate ozzies scored in this match? India would have had a chance if they had a good start from the openers and one of them (Sehwag) played a long innings.
Can someone care to explain what was the run rate ozzies scored in this match? India would have had a chance if they had a good start from the openers and one of them (Sehwag) played a long innings.
boss.. if you notice, Australia was in the same position with first wicket falling at 30... the fact is that we enjoy Draws as much as winning while its nhot the same case with OZ

Quoting this match in the context of yesterday's match shows either you are trolling or you have no clue about how that wicket was playing on the last day and how this one was playing. The average run rate in that match was 4+. It was 2.5 here. Even Australia the team you are trying to hype up, scored at well below 3 here, even in the first innings.

430 in 150 overs at 2.86 in the first innings where the pitch behaved like a batting track. yet, noone is criticizing australia for it. Whereas they are pointing fingers at India for not scoring 300 in 83 overs at 3.61 on a 5th day pitch with cracks as deep as pacific ocean and more than 40 overs being bowled in pitch dark conditions... only indian cricket fans can do this to their team...

Oh BTW see all the past posts of rahulrulezz and you will see the trend. He just resorts to name calling of Indian cricketers' date=' hardly ever lauds Indian performance and always picks negatives. Do I need to say more what's his motto?[/quote'] o common Ravi..i expected a lil bit better from you..whats next, I am a pakistani? ... the fact is Australia plays way aggressive cricket than Indian team and there is nothing wrong in admitting it....
o common Ravi..i expected a lil bit better from you..whats next' date=' I am a pakistani? ... the fact is Australia plays way aggressive cricket than Indian team and there is nothing wrong in admitting it....[/quote'] Then what do you deem of their run rate in the first innings? Is that being way agressive? Comeon - you can say that - nothing wrong in admitting ...
o common Ravi..i expected a lil bit better from you..whats next' date=' I am a pakistani? ... the fact is Australia plays way aggressive cricket than Indian team and there is nothing wrong in admitting it....[/quote'] Australia plays more aggressively than India, there is no doubt about it. But if you had cared and read the posts made here it would have been nicer. Aus's 1st innings run rate hardly was above 3, and now you're asking India to score at more than 4 in the last innings on the last day of the match ?
430 in 150 overs at 2.86 in the first innings where the pitch behaved like a batting track. yet' date=' noone is criticizing australia for it. Whereas they are pointing fingers at India for not scoring 300 in 83 overs at 3.61 on a 5th day pitch with cracks as deep as pacific ocean and more than 40 overs being bowled in pitch dark conditions... only indian cricket fans can do this to their team...[/quote'] Exactly, Australia had the best use of the pitch and they scored extremely slowly, we have to bat on a crappy 5th day track and this guy (rahulrulez) criticizes India for not attacking more
Rahul, you have absolutely not idea!. That declaration was a desperate gamble by Smith to win the match and draw the series. The pitch was a road and the ausseis could not believe their luch in that Smith actually declared. Know your facts before you compare matches. That match was destined to be a draw.... before a stupid decision changed it.
o common Ravi..i expected a lil bit better from you..whats next' date=' I am a pakistani? ... the fact is Australia plays way aggressive cricket than Indian team and there is nothing wrong in admitting it....[/quote'] Here we go.... you asked for it. Here are your quotes
Sree, you are a girl !! even though you are being too overnegative about R. Sharma, i still agree that there are far better players waiting on the bench than Sharma.. R.Sharma is indeed overhyped .. he is just an average... Even I have long hairs but Ishant make me feel... Even I have long hairs but Ishant make me feel ganja... his hairs arent even straight ... he seriously need to have a haircut plz dont compare sh!tty Shant with Akhtar. plz dont compare sh!tty Shant with Akhtar. wtf is wrong with Sehwag... cricket is not for... wtf is wrong with Sehwag... cricket is not for wussies...sala kal ek do gali or dena Munaf poor version of RP Singh... cant even bowl in... poor version of RP Singh... cant even bowl in 130s... shouldnt even show his face to selectors untill he atleast bowls in 140s About the thread "Somebody dangled a carrot in front of MoYo again, he fell for it again." - have u effing lost it... what the hell do u know... About the thread "Somebody dangled a carrot in front of MoYo again, he fell for it again." - have u effing lost it... what the hell do u know about the selection policy of their team..it was MoYos own personal decision .... why write such ridiculous and irrelevant posts not even related to... bhajji never convinces me as a test bowler... his... bhajji never convinces me as a test bowler... his attitude so cowardly on flat pitches.. why play on a flat pitch if later on you gonna say " this pitch is flat as paratha"... every damn time he... Shoaib has been cleared by ICC... going this way, even we have Chukbhajan... at topic, We indeed shud take leaf from ACB board... either be disciplined or get lost Most batsman including Dravid pees in his pants... Most batsman including Dravid pees in his pants in front of both of these chuckers... all the wussies who are scared of facing real fast bowlers like Akhtar,Malinga , Tait and Lee always come up... My action is a mix of Shoaib Akhtar and Malinga... My action is a mix of Shoaib Akhtar and Malinga !!! Batting never excites me... any1 can bat... Cricket = Fast bowlers game no Rajeev bhai, some posters in the thread are questioning his 'Indianess' and mentioning cheap words like 'islam brotherhood' as if he commited some crime... whats up with that... its ok if a hindu like me appreciate Shoaib Akhtar but if a indian muslim appreciate pakistani players, its 'islamic brotherhood'... why bring religion into it...we all Indians are same Faisal bro... the best way is to ignore the... Faisal bro... the best way is to ignore the haters..even though I am Indian but i still support Pakistan whole heartedly(unless they are playing India,exception Akthar bowling)...even on PPassion,... Akhtar brings the passion and blood in the game... Akhtar brings the passion and blood in the game bro... he is a must..screw Unity.. P.S. Yeah, will surely play this weeekend... coz of long office hours and time in gym, i feel lazy ..but this... In the thread "Clash of Minnows- Match 12th - Bangladesh Vs Pakistan" - the team some ppl are calling minnow here has been beating us consistently and has a better record against us... ... on a serious note, its sad to see Pakistan out of the asia cup... imagine India vs Pakistan, now thats what i call final for Asia cup.. hhhahaha... where are those arrogant *****s who were calling Pakistan team a minnow...
Have you ever seen an Indian that call Indian cricketers wussies, cowards, Dravid pees in his pants facing Akthar, while praising the likes of Akthar, Mohd Yousuf and come back with a vengance when Pakistan is termed minnow. What are you trying to achieve really? No Indian goes to the extent you do. It's a shame you let your country down by pretending to be an Indian. There's still time, feel free to be proud of the clan you represent. All you need to do is look around at other Pakistani posters that have a lot of respect here because they represent Pakistan. If you can't feel proud about your own clan then you are no good and your opinions hardly matter.