fao BossBhai or someone statistical

observer1

Sachin Tendulkar seems to fall to a new (or newish bowler) on a rather predictable basis. Michael Vaughan, Monty Panesar, Cameron White etc. I am sure he will be the most likely of good batsmen (>5000runs) to fall to a bowler with less than 5 test wickets to his name. Can anyone check on this for me?

Sachin Tendulkar seems to fall to a new (or newish bowler) on a rather predictable basis. Michael Vaughan, Monty Panesar, Cameron White etc. I am sure he will be the most likely of good batsmen (>5000runs) to fall to a bowler with less than 5 test wickets to his name. Can anyone check on this for me?
Bossbhai left ICF, so i don't think you will be getting your answer. Zander de Bruyn, McIntyre, Dale, Hauritz are a few bowlers with 5 test wickets or less to have dismissed him. There might be a few more, it's hard to check. Most likely ? Ii'd imagine he has probably gotten out to these bowlers more times than others simply because he has played so many more matches. Only Waugh and Border have played more test matches than him

I think Sachin gets out to this sh*t bowlers, so that India can milk against these bowlers in near future. Case in example: SRT got out for a duck against Shoaib, but in coming years Sehwag has murdered this chap time and time. This can prove that SRT != selfish :D

I think Sachin gets out to this sh*t bowlers' date=' so that India can milk against these bowlers in near future. Case in example: SRT got out for a duck against Shoaib, but in coming years Sehwag has murdered this chap time and time. This can prove that SRT != selfish :D[/quote'] Manne tare logic game che:haha: