Bakra Tournament Final:Jayasuriya and Mendis stuff Pakistan

Sachinism

Canadian board has done tremendous job by holding this tournament in Canada. We play our club cricket matches on this very ground (of course minus the bleachers, digital screen, digital scorecard) :cantstop: Might go to watch the finals on Monday

Canadian board has done tremendous job by holding this tournament in Canada. We play our club cricket matches on this very ground (of course minus the bleachers, digital screen, digital scorecard) :cantstop: Might go to watch the finals on Monday
where is this ground man? downtown?

4.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Mubarak, FOUR, pulled in front of square, Shoaib Akhtar is getting hit to every cornor:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Sri Lanka 57/1 (7.0/20 ov) unfortunately i have to go to work in 30 mins. really wanted to see mendis bowl :D

4.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Mubarak, FOUR, pulled in front of square, Shoaib Akhtar is getting hit to every cornor:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Sri Lanka 57/1 (7.0/20 ov) unfortunately i have to go to work in 30 mins. really wanted to see mendis bowl :D
He is not playing in this game. I guess Mahela is using the same ploy that he used against us, i.e. unleashing Mendis in final :D
is any channel in india showing this tournament
Nope it isn't being telecast in India. Fawad Alam seems to be a really good find for Pakistan. I wonder why they bat him at number 9.
his fans are going nuts over the fact that he was sent 9 down, but it turned out to be quite a lucky move for him and pakistan. and ARY is showing this tournament...not sure if its available in india or not?