Looks like Dhoni did the laundry quite well after all..

Ram

I see that you have a terrible problem reading and comprehending English. Go see a Doctor or a Teacher or Both.
maybe.i dunno what the f#%k you mean. but i think u need a doctor.u r getting too much excited for one decent innings.not good for ur health
He did not say he is bradman' date=' did he? What makes you go mad, sr?[/quote'] i'm not saying that.i'm saying why get too excited on one innings he has a bagful of failures earlier.if he can show consistency,then we can applaud him .but its way too early.
i'm not saying that.i'm saying why get too excited on one innings he has a bagful of failures earlier.if he can show consistency' date='then we can applaud him .but its way too early.[/quote'] He has been consistant as a captain. I think leading the side brings the best out of Dhoni , it would be foolish to consider anyone else for test captaincy.
i'm not saying that.i'm saying why get too excited on one innings he has a bagful of failures earlier.if he can show consistency' date='then we can applaud him .but its way too early.[/quote']
btw... weren't you excited yesterday when GOD made those runs? even he hasn't scored a century for a long time nw
Precisely. Given that he has not made a string of big scores before, this knock is all the more reason to be excited. There is now a good possibility that Dhoni will make bigger scores. Its not offending to be happy over a good knock, is it?
why not viru?he's a better test player.
Being a better player only does not make a better captain. Sachin is the best example of that. Captaincy needs certain qualities that Dhoni has. He is showing it already in the current match. So if he keeps scoring well, he should be the front runner for captaincy with Viru as his deputy.
Being a better player only does not make a better captain. Sachin is the best example of that. Captaincy needs certain qualities that Dhoni has. He is showing it already in the current match. So if he keeps scoring well' date=' he should be the front runner for captaincy with Viru as his deputy.[/quote'] even viru has those qualities.he's street smart n cool temperament.captaincy will be a burden on dhoni.who knows even his keeping may suffer.also ecpect a string of low scores from him again
captaincy will be a burden on dhoni.
Thats a pure speculation and a very bad one. He has flourished as a captain in ODIs and all the while his batting has only improved. And today he played a very good knock as a captain. So on what basis you speculate that is beyond me. May be you would care to explain.
.who knows even his keeping may suffer.
A lot of things can be said suffixed to "who knows". Thats a very weak statement. You are considering possibilities, but only negative possibilities. Thats a negative way of looking at things. The same old queston- the glass if half full or half empty? After Dhoni's knock today, we say "may be he will keep making big scores now." You say "may be he will keep making low scores only". We are hopeful, you are hopeless. You hate Dhoni, dont you? Why?
Thats a pure speculation and a very bad one. He has flourished as a captain in ODIs and all the while his batting has only improved. And today he played a very good knock as a captain. So on what basis you speculate that is beyond me. May be you would care to explain. A lot of things can be said suffixed to "who knows". Thats a very weak statement. You are considering possibilities, but only negative possibilities. Thats a negative way of looking at things. The same old queston- the glass if half full or half empty? After Dhoni's knock today, we say "may be he will keep making big scores now." You say "may be he will keep making low scores only". We are hopeful, you are hopeless. You hate Dhoni, dont you? Why?
no i dont hate dhoni,but i'm being realistic. u r being overexcited.captaincy will be a burden on dhoni bcoz hes a keeper,batter.three jos will be too much for him. who has been a successful keeper.why wasnt gilly made aus skipper even though he was front runner.simply bcoz selectors realised it'd be too much 4 him.he's done this job decently in ODIs.but that does nt guarantee success in tests.even michael bevan was a fantastic ODI player.why didnt he play even 20 tests? who knows statement only reflects my concern n care for dhoni.i dont want him to mess up things at which hes doing well
no i dont hate dhoni,but i'm being realistic. u r being overexcited.captaincy will be a burden on dhoni bcoz hes a keeper,batter.three jos will be too much for him. who has been a successful keeper.why wasnt gilly made aus skipper even though he was front runner.simply bcoz selectors realised it'd be too much 4 him.he's done this job decently in ODIs.but that does nt guarantee success in tests.even michael bevan was a fantastic ODI player.why didnt he play even 20 tests? who knows statement only reflects my concern n care for dhoni.i dont want him to mess up things at which hes doing well
Sure, whatever you say, dhoni_sux. You better pray that India loses this match, 'cos the way things are going on right now Dhoni will be looking really good once this one is over.