And the ICC umpire of the year award goes to... Acid Rocks

Cricketics

This is pathetic. Why the eff did Kumble not opt for referrals ? Sure, this time the appeal was against the Aussies but when it goes against us we will be carting the umpires left, right and center.

Chalo gaya Sehwag ab.. Gawwwnnn. I have a feeling Sehwag wasn't confortable sticking around after that edge anyway..
Like any decent human being would. Symonds on the other hand...
Cut the crap. He deserved to get out for not walking after edging that blatantly. He would have been a *great* human being had he walked, no point in repenting something when you clearly had a choice. Our batsmen should learn to walk (obviously when the edges are clearer and a give away like Sehwag's). If they don't do it, let them suit their selves.

Symonds did a better job than Sehwag in putting the ball behind him. Sehwag's normally very good at that though - if he makes an error one ball, he puts it behind him and gets on with his job and worries about what's ahead, not what just happened. I have no problem with batsmen not walking. The anger at that point shouldn't be directed to them, it should be directed to the umpires responsible for f'ing up.

Cut the crap. He deserved to get out for not walking after edging that blatantly.
Huh? I was simply agreeing with the guy above me. I too got the feeling Sehwag wasn't feeling too good after the blatant life he received and was feeling guilty(a reaction of a decent human being). I'm glad he got out soon.
Symonds did a better job than Sehwag in putting the ball behind him. Sehwag's normally very good at that though - if he makes an error one ball' date= he puts it behind him and gets on with his job and worries about what's ahead, not what just happened. I have no problem with batsmen not walking. The anger at that point shouldn't be directed to them, it should be directed to the umpires responsible for f'ing up.
I disagree. I often find a dropped edge is soon followed by another with him. I believe that happened in the first test no?