Ganguly decision 'possibly wrong' - Broad

flamy

http://blogs.cricinfo.com/thebuzz/archives/2008/10/ganguly_decision_possibly_wron.php "Rudi Koertzen could have been “possibly wrong†in not giving Sourav Ganguly out, stumped off Cameron White in the first innings, said Chris Broad, the match referee for the Test in Mohali. Ganguly reached out to the delivery and missed before keeper Brad Haddin attempted the stumping. Replays suggested Ganguly’s back foot was in the air when the bails were removed but Koertzen turned down the appeal without referring it to the third umpire. Ganguly was on 35 then and he went on to score 102. "The policy is for umpires to make as many decisions out on the field as they possibly can," Broad was quoted as saying in the Australian. "Of course, no one likes to see umpires being criticised, me of all people. Ideally, I would have liked for him [Koertzen] to call for the third umpire. But he made his decision with what he saw, and you can't argue about that. The only thing you can argue about is the fact that it was possibly wrong, in hindsight. But at the time, if you look where he was standing, and the camera from behind him, you would also think he didn't lift his foot." What happened to this 'hindsight' when that moron Oxenford did not give symonds out AFTER watching the replays or when Bucknor did not refer a stumping... :finger::finger::finger: I'm LOVING this!

What about the other side Mr. Broad, what about the blatant decisions that went against us ??? No probs mate, next time ur son is in the country we will [edited] him the same way we have the Aussies, it will be a spanking that he will never forget, oohhhh wait he still hasnt forgotten Yuvi, has he ????